Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

English weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by craft, Dec 5, 2010.

1. yeah i guess this looks sprayed to you too :confused: you've just never seen crystals mate

Attached Files:

2. #22 architoker, Dec 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2010
    disagree man... if you look at the few leaves present in a few of those pictures they have almost nothing on them, where only the hairs and buds have crystals on em. if that's sprayed someone took their sweet time to make sure not to spray each leaf. :rolleyes:

looks like uk chronic to me, very similar to a lot of what i had when i was there. glad that grit weed wasn't a problem for us....

well i'm in the states, but i spent the earlier half of this year primarily in london. made it to a lot of places around the uk. had a hell of the time and have been wanting to go back ever since i left. :cool:

some great memories in manchester. :p

3. I heard that the ammonia smell most commonly comes from being packaged so tight for so long. Something about the breakdown of the plant matter. Hard for me to remember since it's been a LONG time since I've smoked any MexiSchwag, but I hear that in these parts most of the time it's weed coming up from Mexico that has that ammonia smell to it.

4. Glad you had fun mate but i'd chose the states anyday! grass is always greener though I guess :D

5. I just moved to the uk like 3 months ago and the regs are are great but I can't find any danks anywhere I lived in Michigan before and I had med weeda

6. I agree it looks a bit sprayed, need to get more growers in the UK to help us out, just like Cali.