Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash oil dosage?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by mosaicAce, Dec 1, 2010.

1. I've got a connect for $25/g hash oil, was wanting to make some chocolate truffles maybe for the holidays :D

how much oil should i add to each? I was thinking .05 and then eating say 1-3.

another question, as long as the oil is dissolved well in butter/fat and mixed in super well with the chocolate, is it safe to mix up a big batch at once? ie: will the oil sink to the bottom or something?

thanks for any help!

2. In Red

3. Idk if you can use that for cooking....if your talking about what i think you are your supposed to smoke that, don't take that for certain though it's unclear what exactly your talking about if it's simply weed infused into vegatable oil or something then ya that will work and just put as much as you can afford to put in there in there..haha

4. ^^ You can use Butane Honey Oil (BHO) in your edibles.

5. #5 mosaicAce, Dec 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2010
    yes i'm talking about bho.

meant to post in edibles section, but yeah it's not the best stuff, it's more darkish brown than amber, and I'm on a vaping kick lately i'm not really into smoking..

so what do you guys think? how much per dose?

6. You can cook with hash oil (BHO) very easily. A little bit of heat makes it very easy to work with and mix into something like milkfat or chocolate. As long as you stir well you shouldn't have to worry about the oil sinking or anything like that. I usually put about .25-.3 per edible and only have to eat one for a nice long high.

7. that much eh?

your oils are better than mine for sure too...

8. BHO (Butane Hash Oil) is the purest easily-accessable concentrate or hash, that's why.

9. Hi how much spirit made hash oil is equal to 1g of good dry bud?