Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to use this Bubbler

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Thundermonty, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Hello all! i'm new to smoking weed ( kinda ) it's been off and on, but i'm stepping up and finally buying my own bubbler. but i have some questions about it. here is a picture of it:
    http://www.cheebashop.com/pics/DSCN0491.JPG

1. where do i fill the water up to? and through which hole?
    2. does it need a separate bowl like a bong or is the bowl built in?

thanks!

2. 1) I would fill it up until the groove thing under the bowl. I do it through the carb hole but some people suck water in their mouth and spit it down the stem. Some people do it through the bowl and dry it off. It's just preference

2) The bowl is built in

3. I fill mine with a straw either through the carb or mouth piece. And the bowl is built in.

Also how much is it?