Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to find pot in a new city: If your a female

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shimmyshakes, Nov 24, 2010.

1. I saw this topic come up in the other thread and I think it's a good question. It's easier to be taken advantage of if you're a female and buying.

2. It's only easy to get taken advantage of if you don't know ur shit. Hell, it's probably easier to get good cheap bud as a female being that a little flirting can go a long way. a low cut shirt, some bats of the eyelids, a blowjob or two and soon you'll be smokin the chron fo free

3. Words of wisdom :hello:

4. couldnt have rlly said it better myself.....listen to this one......girls get treated so fucking well when it comes to smoking....i hate when a girl is there and jus expects to smoke....pisses me off...not sayin thats how u are...im jus sayin

5. i dunno - im a newbie to all this but gotta say once i decided i wanted some it was easy to find, and being a chick made it easier. granted im asking guy friends ha...one is picking me up some this week, figures hes out sick, slowing the process down. so another friend is giving me an 1/8 out of the kindness of his heart (uhuh). just think bout who you feel comfortable approaching, my friends bf always has stuff available but he feels sketchy, trust gut instinct i say, girls gotta be careful.
    and i may not be new to this city but im new to all these ppl, known less than 6 months so guess that counts, and didnt meet them through green either.

6. this!

what also pisses me off is stupid biased comments that girls come out with take for instance 'its far more easy to get taken advantage of as a girl smoker' thats just a shit load crap... people can't just judge something on personal experience, until theres proof or evidence that the OP's statement is true, then dumbass comments like that shouldn't be posted

7. thinking ya'll dont know the right girls...i always offer to cover some when my friends smoke me up, its all about respect yeah. same rule applies when we all go out to eat or whatever, but hell sometimes you get an old fashioned guy who gets insulted and throws water in your face when you offer to cover your part. w/e.
    advice from a girl dont let em get away with shit, only makes it harder for the rest of us females in the long run, we get a bad rep from stupid bitches

8. uh i dont mean to be a dick but:::;

Most female pot smokers (and i emphasize most as in not everyone) dosnt know as much about nugs than male smokers simply because of this fact:

A huge amount of girl smokers get their grass for free.

Guys just smoke girls out cuz they are trying to have some lady company. Therefore the girls just roll over and smoke, gaining little knowledge about the product they are smoking.

you can only get taken advantage of only if you let yourself get taken advantage of.

A guy isnt just going to rob you.

Hes going to sell you a short bag: Demand he weigh it out infront of you before buying. (test the scale out by putting a nickel on it)

Hes going to sell you less quality weed than you payed for: thats entirely on you. You bought it its your fault.

Hes going to charge you more than its worth: Again its on you.

Just dont act naive and people wont treat you as such.

Just saying......but for the females out there who have that shit on lock: High 5:cool::cool::cool::cool: Lets kick it

9. +rep bro. and btw... cool name, eukaryotic cells ftw :smoke:

10. I agree, its all about knowing your shit about cannabis and etiquette and such.

Do your research, you can learn a lot from this site. Im a girl as well, I know my shit, and guys dont try to play me when it comes to weed.

11. Just ask around, its easy to find pot if you are female
    If you are polite to your dealer he might even pack you a fatter bag. First time I bought from my current guy, the 8th I got was exactly 3.5g. Pretty much I had been getting fatter bags after he knew I am female :D
    He packed me 31.6g for an ounce about an hour ago :love:

12. well...just be nice and cool. talk to people and ask if they smoke. most of the time if you're at a bar or party...this is a very common question. if they don't they say no...no biggie.

13. My favorite smoking partner is a girl, and she knows her shit. It will come with time, the forums I am sure can help you learn a great deal of information.