Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed prices? Sketchy? Washington State

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by m3t4lm4n222, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Same accept I don't live in Pasco or Kennewick which leaves the land of the rich, which is completely mis-leading.

2. yeah is 425 its 1.6-1.8 for $20.

3. #23 Indi420, Nov 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2010
    I'm getting 3.8 8ths for 40.

Pure WA dank.

WA has really good bud, Really great prices and some really cool people. You just need to know them.

$@%

4. #24 m3t4lm4n222, Nov 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2010
    Nevr mehdnd

5. They say eastern WA is full of mids and schwag.

To be honest, I only knew dank hook-ups. Never seen weed in the state with seeds in it, actually.

6. The two times i've bought (Yes i'm that new) I never had seeds. I did have nuggets on a stem the first time though.

Anyways, I already found another connection so i'm pretty happy. This one should be pretty legit.

7. used to live there live in Idaho Now

8. seems like everybody is connected to washington some how, i love the Evergreen State;)

9. that's exactly what i thought. then 1 of my buddies had a consistent dude that moves weight. TOOK ME FOREVER to gain enough trust to get his phone number and name even. i had to buy 1oz / 2oz / 2 1/2oz/ 3 3/4oz/ and 4oz or a qp.

so i basically had to take 14oz's off his hands before i could even get his number. I HAD TO BEG TO lol for weeks. but finally got it.

trust me dude. someone will pop up. use your friends to move up the chain. Go chill with them and when they re up meet their dude. tell him youve been lookin for a hook up and ask for his number.

10. I'm still small time, so at this point I would even consider buying over 1/4th. The most I have ever bought is 2 grams lol.