Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to hide being stoned at home

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CosmicColossus, Nov 17, 2010.

1. It goes about like this for me, I'm basically in your same situation. I keep it contained in the house, but at my Dad's, I'm free to toke as I please. Here's what I do:

Usually toke at night, or when no one's home. (Or they're pre-occupied with something else)
    Window open, fan facing out, blow smoke through the fan and plug the bowl to avoid excess smoke escaping.

Now all of this can be done with or without incense. Incense can be tricky, because let's face it, our folks aren't stupid. They know I like to burn incense and candles in my room, and I've pretty well convinced them that it's a typical thing that I do to relieve stress, and or clear unwanted smells from my room.

If you do choose to use an incense, burn it near the smoking area for best results.

Here's the next thing, if your parents are known to barge in unannounced, you may have some bigger problems to deal with. Let them know that you need some privacy and that you'd like them to knock or call out before coming on in.

Hope I helped you out, man. Happy Smokes.

2. I love being stoned around my parents, my dad smokes, but my mom doesnt... I just go out for walks and smoke or smoke with the shower on... Use a sploof, STAY SAFE!

3. It's actually pretty easy, for me I just use eye drops smoke in my room right by the window light a candle then I'm fine and when I leave my room I try to be as quick as possible

4. well what i used to do is find a nice spot at school and would smoke there and then id be sober by the time i went home. just make sure you have some axe spray with you.

5. If you can handle being high others you can, but if you can't you can't . You know what I mean. There's no how to. Just act normal

6. I'm not sure if its just psychological but I find that having a beer straight after smoking removes any smell of weed from my breath. Maybe the alcohol overpowers the smoke or something and if you go for a walk the smell soon leaves your clothes