stupid fucking snitches

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lman_15, Sep 29, 2005.

1. well today at school i got called into the office and it ended up someone ratted me out for buying weed... I've got a pretty good idea of who it is and when i'm 100% sure i'm gunna beat the shit outta the kid cuz now i'm suspended don't know for how long yet... Heres what happened some kid got booked buying weed cuz a teacher walked in on him buying and the guy who was selling it took off (even though he goes to the school) then they drag the guy who is buying in the office and he rats the guy out and they find over an O and a scale in his locker (the guy who booked it)... then another dealer got booked cuz he got ratted out and he ratted me out (not 100% sure of this) and i kept denieing it for about 3 hours (literarelly) then finally just said fuck it i bought weed from him in the washroom... so that was my increadibly shitty day... now the question is what can i do to pass the time that i'm suspended for?

2. Ok first off all you did was confess, that shouldnt matter much cause well they would kinda have to search you cause you confessed and if they didnt find no weed well then all they can do pretyy much is fine you cause you confessed which still isnt right, plus they have no proof

3. When you're in school, they can fuck you sideways, upside down or anyway they like it.

Dont fuck with weed in school, I got away with it ALOT but now that I think about it even last year i did it and now its a pretty dumb idea.

4. Well said

5. If I didn't have anything on me and they kept grilling me about buying it I probably would have spit in the principles face. Then again, I hated the whole administration at my school, they were all dickheads. Luckily I don't have to deal with bullshit like highschool ever again.

Why did you confess? That seems kind of dumb, I mean if you didn't have anything on you and all they had was testimony from a drug dealer then fuck them. I would have been like "Either call the cops and charge me with something, or let me go because you don't have shit on me."

School's a bunch of bullshit.

6. well i'm suspended for 2 weeks which is complete bullshit but w.e... can't smoke cuz i have to do a drug test for my new drug counciller so he can show the school that i'm not smoking anymore ;) ... so i have a shitload of time on my hands any ideas as to what i should do to pass the time?

7. Get laid?

8. Next time don't admit to anything. They wouldn't keep drilling you if they didn't need your confession to do anything. One time a cop asked me if I had pot about 30 times in a row, I just kept denying it over and over and eventually he got tired of his game.

9. Well i had a hq in my bag and some ritalin (i don't have add but it helps me study)... luckily though some of my good friends emptied that outta my locker when they found out i was getting booked but i didn't find out till i addmitted... also, they kept me in the office for 3+ hours and just questioned me every 30 min so i was pretty much harrased into telling them what they wanted to hear...

10. The schools gonna be watching you untill you graduate now, focus more on your studies, show them your not trouble and do the DT's one day they will get bored and it'll all stop, then you can go back to toking as long as your grades don't slip. But make sure to beat the fuck outta that narc, its the only way they learn, and then don't deal with him again.

11. yeah i only gotta do one drug test which is good and after that never again... and as far as school goes i've been doing all my homework and shit like that...

12. Yeah I only smoke wiht it doesn't interfere with school. I don't want to fuck over my future.

13. shit like that happend to me like last week. some fuck head snitched on me and im just about 98% sure who it is, ima beat the fuck out of him too. not only taht, he wanted me to get him like a dime, and then he snitches on me, i swear once i see him, my fist is going into his skull.

14. Snitches get stitches, bust his ass. Oh and never admit to anything...PLEAD THE FIF!!!

15. in my school, you pretty much have no rights, you say "fuck" you are suspended and if you are caught with any kind of tobacco 3 day suspension, if caught with weed you get expelled and the whole fucking township knows in like 15 minutes