Strongest Sativa Autoflowering strain?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by usaburk, Nov 17, 2010.

1. just about to finish up some LR 2's and i really liked the Autos, was wondering what the strongest Sativa Autoflowering strain out there is?

2. i got ak47xLR2 growing now day 37 and its supposed to be pretty potent and i been lookin at
    Short Stuff Seeds Blue Himalaya Diesel heres the link its kinda of mix though Short Stuff Seeds Blue Himalaya Diesel

3. I read somewhere that nevelle's haze is supposed to be pretty spectacular. I don't know if its auto or not however...

4. Short Stuff Seeds Super-Cali Haze (super auto):smoke:

5. thanks for the replys folks, i have some AK47xLR2's (Easyryder) 2 of them about 2 1/2 weeks old but i havent been hearing good things about them lol

ill look into the Super Cali Haze:D

6. have never grown it..but seems to fit your search..other blades that have grow it can tell ya how it is..attitude seed bank has a seed finder function that you outta check out..enter what your lookin' for ..and it gives ya 4 pages of what your lookin' for;)

7. USAburk check my link at the bottom or my AK47xLR2 lookin perty meaty to me may giv eu some hope in this strain hehe gl

8. Agree Super Cali HAzE i really want to have some of this lol Its on my wish list