Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moving to Jacksonville,Florida need weed prices.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by calatapus, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Im moving to Jacksonville,Florida next year around the summer time but I live in Baltimore,Maryland at the moment, I need to know the cost of grams, eights, quaters and ounces so I can compare and decide if im gonna be coming in alot of money when I move or just end up buying there and toking lol.
    Thanks Blades!!

2. jacksonville blows trust me

3. Grow your own! Smoke for free. Now, doesn't that sound nice?

4. Ya, Jacksonville does blow, I live 20 minutes away, and sometimes you get the most dank weed ever, other times it's all dry and stale. Its a bummer sometimes, but hey. Ya get what ya can.

5. Dang =/

Whatever Ill just live there then for the excitement and bring bud!!

6. What are you guys talking about? I live In jax and I always get really dank bud. I guess it all depends on what part of Jacksonville because I go to UNF and It's so easy to find a dealer who sells good weed.

7. you cant really say a city is dry... its all about who you know.. just because your one dealer says he cant find any doesnt mean the city is dry..

go meet some new people that city is full of weed.

8. Good luck. I too live in Jacksonville [GC Meetups? lol] But it depends on what side of town you live on. I live on the north side full of dealers who cant properly grow and decent mids. South side has dank out the wazoo. UNF Campus is a good place to find a dealer, just be careful because some people can be stuck up and alert authorities.

9. yea i live like a mile from unf but i have my people come in from riverside and we only smoke dank