Good Head Shops in WV, Virginia, or Ohio?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Toosick, Nov 6, 2010.

1. natural mystics best shop by far in Nova, they have illadelph, syn, toro, royal, salt, just got in some nice Roor's, they have mflb's, incredibowls, volcanos, vaporbros, etc. They have reasonable prices too ( nice heady slides range 30-70) i picked up half my glass from them. the staff is super cool and chill. just take 95 south get off at exit 130b.

2. Never heard of them, I will have to check it out soon..

3. I wouldn't consider that nova but thanks for the tip!

4. If you know where Wheeling, WV is there's a headshop called Dyagon Allei, it's like 5 mintues from my house, and I get everything there, they have some reasonable prices and a great staff

24 Bridge Street, Wheeling, West Virginia 26003. Phone: 304-233-4101.

5. got my piece at kulture, they have 3 locations around central VA, pricey but the best selection by far, wait till a holiday they always have sales

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LVRwxNZ7i8]YouTube - 14" SYN Showerhead w/ SYN Inline Ashcatcher Milk Shot[/ame]

6. I forgot VA banned me until right now, thats why I haven't been to Kulture :(

7. #27 clobster, Apr 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2012
    To add to an old topic....

There is really one good headshop in Morgantown, WV... Cool Ridge, which has about everything, not a HUGE selection, but by far the largest in town, a 20 foot wall full of bongs, lots of small chillums and a decent piece selection. If you've not been to Morgantown, you need to get to High Street, Cool Ridge is about 2-3 blocks from the top of the hill going down High Street on the right... or a block up from Buffalo Wild Wings....the rest of the shops are on the same block as Buffalo Wild Wings but on the street running perpendicular to High Street

There are about 3-4 other shops that sell bowls and pieces in Morgantown, one is located next to Shooters nightclub in an adult store, two more across the street at All You Need and the Hookah place

8. #28 Nard, Apr 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2012
    ^ FUCK cool ridge. they have terrible brands and overcharge for everything.

If you're walking down high street towards cool ridge, keep walking and turn right at the corner of walnut street. go about half a block down and you will see glass nirvana. it's called Brownie's Glass, basically run by a local dude and his best friend. they don't even pay to advertise anywhere, if you're in the loop in morgantown you just know that Brownie's is synonymous with amazing glass. if you tell him you came from out of town he WILL hook you up on whatever glass you need, not to mention you get a free bag. He'll tell you the deal with cool ridge if you ask.

You're Welcome.

9. natural mystics is awesome one of my favorite shops

kulture has alot of nice stuff

roots rock reggae has nice stuff but not a big selection and there right next to kulture in charlottesville

glass stache is great too

10. #31 clobster, Apr 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2012
    ya pa has headshops.. the one i used in reading was paisley moon... in philly i always went to artifacts....

just gotta find them, stoners aren't always exactly the most social creatures and it doesn't seem there are any real directory websites showing hours and locations of headshops.. at least not all of them

11. #32 clobster, Apr 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2012
    on the advice of dude who posted before me.. i went down to morgantown with hopes to check out "brownies"

.. i arrived at 12:30 pm.... found the small store.. it was closed up. I figure.. these things happen.. dude is just late.. his store opens at 12 and hes just a half hour late ill come back later...

1 hour later...

still closed, no signs of anyone...

I look inside and the place is bare..

Wouldn't be a huge deal except i drove an hour expecting the place to be open and they never even opened ... I stuck around for another hour in morgantown just to check if it would open by 3... (maybe these stoners sleep late) but no luck.

I don't know if dude is a dumbass or what but there's no way I'm driving a half hour for that place again, i'd rather pay the extra $20 for the bong at a place I know will be open when they say they are, I guess there's a reason dude is running the shop in a broken down shack

Bottom Line... if you're in Morgantown, don't expect "Brownies" to be open when their posted hours state they are.