Good Head Shops in WV, Virginia, or Ohio?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Toosick, Nov 6, 2010.

1. I live in western PA and I'm looking for a GOOD head shop within 2-3 hours where I could find either a TORO or a SYN. There are no head shops in PA (laws) and the ones that I've seen in WV such as Naughty by Nature kinda suck big time. Does anybody know of any good ones?

2. Kulture in Virginia is an amazing shop, huge selection of high end glass. I think they have 2 locations in VA?

3. Only ones I know a decent amount about are Naughty by nature and Novelty Plus, but like you said, they suck big time, and the staff's a little weird.

I know there's one in Morgantown, but I've never been there personally so I can't say anything about the quality of the glass or shop.

I know how you feel though. the local shop, where I'm at right now, just has china glass, and like one decent bong. I'd kill for something locally blown with a little time put in it :(

4. Couldn't find it on yellowbook, one result was Kulture Kutz a barber shop and another was a clothing store lol.

5. Not to mention both places have more dildos and edible underwear in stock than bongs lol

6. Well I live in Pittsburgh and although I haven't been there, I know that the nearest one that people seem to try and get to is in Morgantown, WV.

7. search Kulture glass. you should be able to find it.

8. kultureva.com is their site, should have all the info you need.

9. va has some good shops .
    I got a buddy from morgantown wv ill ask him about the shop there and post back tomorrow.

10. ^ Charlie Browns is awesome! But Docs has went downhill recently, IMO.. They have a very small selection of real high end glass they mostly stock RooR and PHx, maybe 1-2 Toro or SG's..

J Friendly's in Towson MD has a great selection of high end glass. They typically have 12-20 toro's in stock including FYC electroplated and Etched pieces, SG, Salt, 2010BC, SYN, and sometimes Luke Wilson. The owner is awesome, and prices are negotiable. It's about 4 hours though..

What kinda Toro you thinking of?

11. Go to Sherries Place. Its in Roanoke, VA. You wont regret it! :wave:

12. I'm actually looking for a reliable tube that is of a good brand name with one perc and a diffused downstem for around $300. Is that doable?

13. you can get a nice bong for that but not a toro

14. How much is a Toro looking to be? And if I have to resort to buying online I was gonna get this 17" SYN with an 8 arm perc and splash guard for $300. Would I be able to take $300 to a high end head shop and do better?

15. It's a straight tube Toro with the circulator for $300? Was it at a head shop and is it sick?

16. Yep, and yea I got it from my LHS in Baltimore. Later I added the matching Trashcatcher and now I have a circ/circ that only cost me 450..

Attached Files:

17. there are a few good shops in blacksburg, va right on main street. kent square.