Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price of weed in MN?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vogtTD, Nov 4, 2010.

1. What quantity should I get for 100 dollars worth of mids in my area? Four and a half grams seems pretty small.

2. every area, and i do mean EVERY area has a diffrence price, but for sydney (australia) u get about 7 grams of mids for 100$

also if its ur first time buying, make sure the bag isnt filled with stems (dealers often do this to newbies) and ask him to weight it if u dont know him well

3. You should have been able to get over a quad(1/4 oz, 7 grams) for that. I would say at least 10g. My friend just bought a quad of mids in GB, WI for 60. I doubt the mids in MN can be that much.

4. prices have been been stablilized for some time now, no reason to deal with greedy people.

you can always just order and avoid dealing with that.

Frank Dank
    frankdank420@hushmail.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Amexq4oQJQ]YouTube - Welcome To Frank Dank 420[/ame]