Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does pot make woman horny?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 93TheHitStick, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Lol "special friends."

2. LOL...

where are the ladies responses on this? we need some input from a female on these type of questions!

3. yea, it makes me horny. not like "off-the-wall, lets fuck right here right now" kind of horny, but it makes me a lot more aroused. :smoke:

4. The wifey and I often smoke prior to sex, it definitely has the ability to "put her in the mood" and make her pretty damn horny.

5. Pot makes me horny. :p Especially if I get a good body buzz.

6. Yeah, until he starts to feel his pubes start on fire...:eek:

7. if you dont do it BasedGod will fuck yo bitch

8. yea it does make you pretty horney ;)

9. The title of this thread sounds like a caveman is saying it.

10. coming from someone who is very bad with women.... trust me, sometimes they're just trying to be scavengers and take your weed... :(

11. I sometimes get horny sometimes I just can't. it just depends on how i feel. :smoke:

12. It makes them loud, obnoxious and annoying.

13. I get horny when I'm high, and I'm a chick. My friend said it also makes her horny. It varies but in some cases, yes!

14. It has beeN proven to reduce male libido an increase women libido.

15. dude, you got me good :smoke: