Editing Your Photos. Cropping and Resizing

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by Dr RealGood, Oct 30, 2010.

1. really nice online software... one more entertainment stuff for me... this is really useful software for photo editing and for entertaining...

2. Cute bunny's :D

3. I have always found irfanview to be a quality simple program to resize your photos by simply going to image and resize on the toolbar and typing your exact dimensions.

4. hahah that was siick :D

5. Thanks for posting the guide, bro. Unfortunately I'm too baked to make any sense of it right now. Will have to revisit when I'm more sober so that I can post my pics

6. Thanks man.
    Helpful stuff

7. Hello every one my name is krish and i am from Singapore...

8. Thanks, made it all easier.

9. I'm an enormous fan and advocate of the free image hosting site imageshack.us

Invaluable to users of forums and direct-link fans alike
    Has a perspective cropping option when you upload, very handy, very easy

10. I am a fan of photos.

11. always v interesting..

12. Every time I download a picture directly from Aperture or iPhoto, I end up with a small thumbnail size picture on GC, not a large picture. What's going on, I don't want to clog up the site, but a thumbnail from a hi-res picture...whassup with that?

I can resize them smaller with the Mac software but they're already too small.

13. Anybody???...know why it doesn't matter when I use MacPreview what size I reset the picture to, they still always come out on GC as a thumbnail.

ANYONE??? PLEASE:confused:

14. I guess this thread is dead...........rip :wave:

15. You have cropped and resized your image, it is time to save it in a suitable web format. Some graphics applications use Plumbing Tucson the term export to refer to saving to files in any format other than the one primary format supported by that application. In this lesson, these terms mean the same thing.

16. What ever part of your photo you'd like to keep, you want to place inside of the red square. You can change the size of Plumber Tucson AZ the square by clicking and dragging any corner of the square. Or you can type in the exact dimensions you want the square to be, like you did above when we were resizing our photo.

17. It is very simple to use, and you cant upload photos from your desktop, or from a website. The photo I'm starting out with is 47.7KB (1060 x 1065 pixels) Now this is almost twice as big as Plumber Tucson AZ the photo needs to be.

18. Thank you so much for posting this hahaha
    I've been waiting for someone to say something :gc_rocks:

19. thanks for ur help