Editing Your Photos. Cropping and Resizing

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by Dr RealGood, Oct 30, 2010.

1. yes, when I feel photo does not like good & well. I mostly editing in photos.

2. are you fucking crazy?i'm too high for this.

3. whenever i upload a pic it comes up as a thumbnail that you have to click on.. how do i avoid that? please help :D

4. Nice work on putting together a very interesting post. Fabulous ideas and very helpful information. Well thought out and well written.

5. When i upload pics.. it always comes as thumbnails which you have to click on.. can someone tell me how to avoid that please :)
    thanks in advance.. +rep

6. Just throwing this into the mix. I've been using IrfanView for a long, long time for photo manipulation, fast cropping, conversion, basic paint features etc. It's free and tiny, no ads either.

Nothing against any other app, just giving up this one as it's my personal choice.

IrfanView - Official Homepage - one of the most popular viewers worldwide

Peace all and good thread.

7. You can make a photo gallery (link in toolbar) and then use the directlink URLs in your message to show full size pictures. You can also upload to photobucket or something and directlink using their URLs.

Hope this helps, good luck.

8. hopefully this works out the way I would like it to

Attached Files:

9. #51 exonmoble, May 26, 2011
    Last edited: May 26, 2011
    sweet, ill try figure out of to up load then i'll show u guys some of half ounce of got on wed =)

10. I can't do this for shit

Attached Files:

• 017.jpg
      017.jpg
      File size:
      245.7 KB
      Views:
  11. What are you trying to do?

12. how do you insert them in the thread?

13. #55 marrystwinson, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2011
    Try Amazifier, which is a nice and simple photo editor.
    Resizing, Cropping, Flipping & Rotating is really easy in Amazifier Image editor and also it has some nice Photo effects , Photo frames, Stickers and many more things ..

You can get it from their website at http://www.amazifier.com

Attached Files:

14. What about on an iPhone?

15. Wow, that is way too complicated for absolutely no reason.
    For re-sizing purposes you can use TinyPic and choose the Message Board or 15" Screen options.

Cropping can simply be done in MS Paint by dragging the field guides and rotating the image using Image>Flip/Rotate

This is a lot more convenient and less time consuming. Although to be fair, not too many people take the time to resize pics anyway...

16. very cute bunnies!