Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I've never been so pissed off in my life

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by akforty7s, Sep 15, 2005.

1. just gotta be more careful thats all, that sucks btw im really sorry :(
    i'm gonna get an eigth tomorrow, i'm dedicating that shit to you bro, hope things get better good luck !

2. just get a metal pipe, no big loss if stolen by pigs or lost

3. Dang, man, that sucks, but it is your fault; at least you recognize that. It isn't that hard to stick a sticker on your license plate, man. A friend of mine bought a QP for $1000. On the way back from getting the weed (altogether there was a pound), they got pulled over for the same reason you did. The driver and 2 of the other people in the car were black and not super-bright. They got the pound of weed confiscated and my buddy was out $1000. No more dealing for him.

Anyway, beyond that there wasn't much you could do. You were high, and once you said "Tobacco bag" you were fucked. Your stuff was gonna get confiscated no matter what. You might be able to get the charges dropped because the cop didn't ask to search the car, but they aren't giving you back your bong, bubbler, hash, or blunt wraps. Sorry, bro, but I guess next time you'll change your sticker.

By the way, the cops were just acting like that to mess with you. If they play with your mind a little (teasing you, etc.), you can spill more information. Plus, the more you tell them about all of your pieces, etc., the more experience they have the next time they have to bust some stoners. Just notice how in the end, no matter how big of an asshole the cop was, he didn't arrest you and basically thanked you for just being honest.

4. I wonder what they do with all the pieces they confiscate. Just throw them out? Do they "mysteriously" go missing from the evidence/confiscation lockup? Heh.

5. Just buy a new bong and be more carefull next time, don`t swet about it for too long.

6. wow man, thats just shitty man.

about the summons, a while back i was assaulted by a police officer outside a party. i never tried to fight back once, just tried to escape from the beating. anyways, ill cut the rest of that story, its not relevant.

so 7 months later, im cleaning out my computer, and delete the pictures i had taken of my beat up ass, bloody face and all.

2 weeks later i got a summons. it said the I, ME, was getting charged with assault on an officer.

its been almost two years now, and i still havent been to the real court date yet, my lawyer is really good and has done a good deal to get everything pushed back, mostly due to conflicts with differant bullshit.

but to my point, dont get excited about thinking the summons wont come, it will, eventually, and damn will that suck. good luck man, i wish ya the best.

7. That story has me thinking twice about rolling everywhere with my bong in my trunk.

8. Haha, me too. I may be overconfident, but I'm a white guy with glasses and to put it bluntly, I just don't look suspicious to a cop. I just talk to cops like I talk to the guy at the pump next to me at the gas station, or the waitress at Denny's. They're just normal people, too.