Caution : This story will REALLY make you horny.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GGrass, Oct 28, 2010.

1. I've been thinking about various things that made me horny for past couple of days. Pussies. Role plays. Fantasies...

And all the time I was horny as a dog on a heated day, but I didn't choke it once... I've been meaning to save it for my lady at night, but when night fell, so did my eyelids...

And jacking off takes too much energy these days anyway.. between work and home, I can't really find the time and the place to let loose my dick and jack it off.

So I've been thinking about this place... where they have special 'service' for men like me.

Men who are horny, but are too lazy to do it themselves. Or men who have hard time getting it up.

Since the morning, I was thinking about the 'service' I was going to get, and my dick got bigger... and bigger... and bigger... until it hurts.

Then at the last moment, when it was about to blow up all by itself, I said to myself,

"Fuck it. It ain't right. Even if it's just a handjob, it's still a no no. I could get in a LOT of trouble if I got caught..."

So I decided not to visit the massage parlor, instead, I went to play golf.

In Thailand, everyone hires a caddy to play a round of golf. (Unlike in USA, where the labor is expensive.)

And the caddies are almost 99% women. Young women.

And the golf courses make sure that their caddies are attractive and well behaved...

And yesterday, I hired a caddy, who had a very nice tits and ass... she was only 21, and she had blue colored braces on her teeth. Very pretty.

The caddies wear the caddy's uniform, which fit very well on my caddy... But I thought the pants were one size too small, coz her ass was squeezed tight under the pants. I could see the lines of her panty through the fabric.

It is no secret, that these caddies sometimes try to make extra money for themselves, by offering the option of playing an extra hole. Through out the round, they will give you hints, and signs... to let you know that she's 'available' or not.

And I was getting tons of signs through out the round... that's because I wasn't very shy myself. I was taking every gesture she was giving, and giving back enough to let her know what was going on in my head. Or rather, on my dickhead.

The mountainous hills on the long par 5, 16th hole is a very good place to have private conversations.

Private and horny conversations like this.

GGrass : (after hitting the ball into the woods) Damn... it's gone in the woods...
    Caddy : (with a naughty smile) Did you hit in into the woods on purpose?
    GGrass : May be I did...
    Caddy : It will be difficult to find in the woods... it's dark inside.
    GGrass : I'll help.

And we walked into the woods. And it was here, that some crazy shit happened.

The caddy walked right next to me, and sort of guided me to the bushy area, where it was really dark, like she said.

The place was still inside the boundary, but very remote.

We searched, or rather pretened to search for the ball for a brief moment, and the caddy disappeared behind the bush. She turned around, and beckoned me to stand behind her, in a very convenient position for a quick fuck.

Instantly we knew what to to next.

She lowered her pants at the same time as I did mine, and already her lips were glistening with wet juice.

All the dirty talks we had during the day must've paved the way for me.

I used a bit of spit and my dick went straight in without any resistance. I could see a group of golfers at the very far end of the golf course, but they were too far to be concerned about. Rather they provided me with the thrill.

The caddy was feeling ecstatic. The quick and full sensation that satisfied our spontaneous needs at the right time must have helped her in cumming real quick. The danger and the thrill, plus a random cock in her pussy made her orgasm and I could feel the wetness all the way down to my balls.

And then I came.

I poured all that I've been saving directly into a pussy of 21 years old caddy in the middle of the golf course. After I shot the last drop into her receptive pussy, I pulled out, and a gush of white, ran down her thighs, and dropped onto her white panty below.

The sight of my load, gushing out of freshly fucked pussy... running down the silky smooth thighs... and ending up on her tiny white panty... oh what a sight.

"Oh no!"

She cried. She probably came to her senses and realized that I came inside.

"Don't worry. I'm sterilized."

I assured her. Which was true. I am sterilized. That is why I didn't hesitate to shoot inside her pussy. Otherwise there would be no fucking way I would cum inside like that.

We hurrily got dressed, and when I checked my watch, 7 minutes had passed.

I didn't play that hole... we just walked in quiet silence, each holding back the smile on our faces.

Once we finished the round, I said to her,

"Thanks. I hope you had good time too."

And she gave me an affirmative smile.

"And don't worry. I won't forget to thank you."

And she smiled again, this time, a bit bigger smile.

I gave her a huge tip, big enough to cover her week's pay. She gave me her number and told me to call her the next time I come to play golf at this course.

She said she would love to caddy for me again. And I said so did I.

And then we said goodbye.

--

Again, it's just a made up story.

Oh how I wish it was true...

2. haha that's hilarious! Didn't make me horny, but I was cheering for you the whole time I read it.

3. #3 GGrass, Oct 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2010
    Thanks for cheering bro.

--

Thinking and writing crap like this has made me horny again. And like I said, I didn't release the valve for... at least 4 days.

What to do... what to do...

--

Added : Would you say I'm 'Sexually Frustrated'? Or am I just extremely horny?

4. #4 GGrass, Oct 28, 2010
    In Thai Buddist tradition, it is forbidden for women and the monks to make any kind of contact with each other.

Even when a woman wants to give the monk something, for example, a bottle of water, she can't directly hand over the water bottle to the monk. She must place it on a tray, and put the tray on the floor in front of the monk, and only when the woman had taken her hands off the tray, the monk will pick up the water bottle.

Sexual desire, or horniness, is one of the biggest obstacle in achieving peaceful mind.

--

I don't know why I said it, but I just wanted to say it... coz I feel like I'm a slave to my own dick.

--

Sexual desire, is one of my biggest ... demon.

It makes me do things that normally I would never do.

Sexual desire has the power to make me do things over my better judgement, and cause me to lose the control over my thoughts and my actions.

It is a scary thing, this horniness.

Again, I don't know why I'm saying all these.

5. I was thoroughly entertained...and aroused.
    ;)

6. I'm glad it caught your imagination. :D

7. GGrass, you never disappoint me.

:rolleyes:;)

8. Can I ever be 'free' of horny thoughts?

--

While there is the 'need' to be horny, in order to have a peaceful relationship with my wife, it is painful to be horny.

I am not a person with high libido, in fact, I have very low libido. But I keep the engine running, in case my wife needs a dick at night.

So I flex my dick during the days, thinking about this... and that... just to keep the muscles alive and in working condition, but it is damn difficult to control the dick, once it gets aroused.

With all the temptations that surrounds me, it is not easy to be an 'honest' husband, and I find it really difficult to deal with.

How am I supposed to suppress the horniness that started from looking at some hot chick's ass for couple of hours, then come home and spend it on another set of ass that I've been fucking for the last 7 years?

It is true that my dick wakes up to a sight of beautiful set of tits or ass, and I still think my wife has a very nice set of tits and ass, but ... they don't get my dick up as readily as some of the asses and tits I see on other chicks... call me whatever, but that's just how it is.

I guess I'm just rambling right now. Geez...

--

Just saw your reply, Million.

Thanks! :)

9. I was watching the neighbor's cat climb up the stone wall that divided my house and his, when I caught a sight of my neighbor's laundry rack. To be more specific, I saw a very sexy underwear and bra hanging on the clothe line.

Instantly I conjured up the image of the owner of the sexy pair, and she was... little Kitty whom I've known since whe was in highschool. She was very pretty and very jolly. Whenever we met, she would always greet me first.

Just the other night, I was standing outside my house, smoking a joint, I saw a figure of sexy woman walking towards my house in the dark. From the distance, I couldn't see who it was, but I recognized that her shape was extremely fine. Curves and lines, making a very sexy silluette in the dark.

Once the figure walked under the street light, I recognized that it was Kitty. My god she has grown.

"Hello, Mr. G!"

She said cheerfully. She was now a freshmen at the college, just coming home from class.

"Hello, Kitty..."

I replied.

As she carelessly walked passed by, and entered her house, I checked her out from every angle, and thougth she smelled delicious. It was one of those 'female' scent that you get from healthy girls...

And that was last night. And tonight, I was looking at what was under her blouse and skirt, the very piece of clothes that were covering and touching her tits and pussy.

The stone wall of our houses were not very high. And my neighbor's laundry rack wasn't very far from the wall. I could easily reach out and grab the tiny pieces of clothes, and nobody will ever know...

I casually walked over to the wall. Stooped down below the height of the wall, reached out my arm, and quickly grabbed what I wanted, and retreated back to the bathroom, locking the door securely behind me.

The night was deep... everyone was asleep...

And I was in the bathroom, with a white bras with laces, and a very small piece of pink colored clothes, that seemed too small to cover anything.

I brought the pink panty to my nose and smelled it.

And it was the same scent I had smelled last night from little Kitty.

Rush of blood ran across my body.

I stretched out the panty and took a good look at it, and imagined what this piece of clothe was covering.

Another rush of blood ran across my body. This time, the rush was concentrated heavily on my bulging dick.

I slowly removed my pants, and tried on the precious spoil I've just stolen from my neighbor... and OH MY FUCKING GOD... did it feel soft...

I beat it to the tinest piece of clothe that smelled like the most delicious pussy in the whole wide world... and I continued the act of a pervert until the pink panty was drenched in my cum. I came three times that night...

Initially I only planned to 'borrow' them for awhile, but after seeing the huge load on the clothes, I knew I couldn't return them.

So I washed them and put them in a plastic bag, and then kept it in my car for future uses.

Few days later, I overheard Kitty's mom talk to my wife,

"I can't find my favorite underwear... I wonder where they are..."

--

:D

10. Instead of making up stories about what I did to de-hornize myself, I should go and actually do something about it.

The only problem is, if I do it now, then I'm not sure if I can get it up again at night, in case my wife needs it.

Then she'll ask me if I 'cheated' on her and I'll have to give her a very awkward explanation, which is that I jacked off during the day...

Oh... what do I do...

Help me God...

11. Oh no! dam i thought this was real brother, that would have been great! Dam i thought it was reaaal, i didn't get to horny but i was intrigued to continue reading.

You should write sex books, romantic books, or like sex comics I can see it, wasn't a bad story. I can see housewives reading your shit now man. ;)

12. nice stories, OP. i didnt read the first one all the way because i was in a hurry, but the panties one was both sexy and funny :D you should definetly write some more

13. GGrass, your stories are always awesome!

I know how you feel about being trapped by your horniness, I haven't been laid in almost 2 months and sex has become the only thing I think about.

When I am having sex, I hardly ever think about it but now that I'm not having sex it seems like the most important thing in the world:(

14. You should consider a career as an erotic fiction author.

15. #15 Dropcidnotbombz, Oct 28, 2010

:laughing:

wait....so you can only get it up once a day....I imagined a man of your sexual stature would be having sex atlest multiple times per day....but kudos man everyones got their own shit im not downin on ya!

wellll.... I beat it every chance I get, + the days I am with my lady, were having sex more than once.......
    which seems to do the trick for me.
    speaking of hot stories
    Me and my girl brought back this cute latina with a fine ass and nice tits back to my pad. Turns out shes a total lesbian ( so is my gf).
    Pussy like warm wet silk....
    Its amazing when you have a girl mac on a bitch for you... till the point ur dick is in her...must be what love feels like.

16. I feel sort of embarrassed now.

Thanks for all your warm cheers... :eek:

--

The only thing that's making my stories 'fiction' is that I haven't actually done them yet. But they're all in my mind... constantly... fucking this... fucking that...

17. We all get them, i wouldn't be embarassed writing sex master pieces man. Should think of banging your high school teacher...oops thats mine :) , god she is so hot.

18. Ms. Kim was her name.

She loved to wear red skirt... knee high. Blonde... pony tail. Come to think, she couldn't have been more than 25 at the time... we were so young... she seemed so much older...

19. ohaha shit, Mrs. Mooris, married sadly, kind of young about 30. But man was she beautiful, she would wear button up shirts never buttoning it up all the way and had a nice tight yoga ass.

Always thought about banging her on the desk just ramming her with her legs straight up. Or her taking me home after school only to take a detour and admit her feelings towards me.........never happened.
    i miss high school.

20. Ohhh god theres nothing more sexy than a cute girl with braces.
    i got a boner.
    great story man!!