hempdepot.ca

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Burned Haze, Oct 28, 2010.

1. I really want to purchase some seeds from them, they have some outdoor canadian strains i am drooling over, MM, some grizzlies.

Can anyone vouch and give me some advice, i searched on gc and saw they require signature but they are supposed to be legit. I have done over 7 orders with attitude and still plan on doing more. But i wanna do a order or two with this company, amazing strain choices!

Please some honest truth about this seedbank. Not asking about the strains, just how their security wise and how good success rate their is?

2. i am also interested in hempdepot u think they would send to po box
    how would signature work there?

3. #3 Burned Haze, Oct 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2010
    Kind seems to have more venders CA that are down my league but also accept CC :D

Marijuana Seeds (cannabis, pot) shipped world wide

Looked at a few reviews and look legit as fuck. Want MM and a few other outdoor strains :D

I would like to know if someone has used both SB's and which one is a better company to work with, Kind appears to be better.

4. where is kind sees located?? uk like the tude?? or canada?

5. Heres a link to a website I found one time when reading a growing article somewhere it rates some sseedbanks acording to user feedback. It doesnt list any user feedback on the web page that I saw but has a grading system on the best to the worst.

http://www.seedbankupdate.com/su.html

6. I think you will find a lot of good reports from Hemp Depot. The only issue I have is with the way they mail. I'm not sure if I want to deal with having to sign for my shipment. I'm also not sure if the signing is only with their quick mail they no longer off. Last time I read it wasn't really made clear to me.

7. plz someone tell me what if like i send it to a P.O box do i still have to sign for it like at the post office to get my seeds?
    seeds from the hempdepot:(

8. #8 AbeFroman, Oct 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2010
    changed

9. nice.
    i was looking at their joey seeds too they are the only ones with c99 that i can find
    i read theirs is pretty good too.
    mosca negra'c c99 is too hard to find :( i think theres is more the original ones too

10. #10 AbeFroman, Oct 29, 2010
    changed

11. does seedbay ship to u.s?

12. #12 AbeFroman, Oct 29, 2010
    Changed