First time REALLY getting stoned?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by eventouchthesky, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Um, I'm a little toasted right now and have nothin' else to do so I decided I'd share an experience...the first time I got really, really high. Well, I'd smoked before, a few times actually, but I'd never really gotten to the point well...you all should know what I mean haha. So, I was at my friend's house and lit up in her bedroom, but she didn't smoke so it was just me. I had a pretty decent amount, and it was really dank stuff, and I definitely underestimated it. A few minutes later, I'm like "Dude, woah, you don't understand" because she's up and runnin around and shit, and wouldn't calm down. Somehow I made it to the living room, and I remember her arguing with her mom and dad and I'm just sitting there couch locked, looking up at them then back down to my leg, I was gripping it with my hand and it was like twitching. I always twitch when I get high, idk why, but anyway, we rode around on the fourwheeler and I had major cotton mouth so the wind hitting my tongue made it feel fucking insane. I ate the Hell out of Chedder Cheese combos and listened to Ben Harper when we got home, and it was probably the best experience of my life. ;)

Feel free to share your first time, I'm sure it was amazing.

2. first time i got stoned was the first time i smoked weed (yes it can happen haha). i don't remember much cause it was so long ago and i was retarded haha but i do remember being with 2 of my best freinds at the time (i was the only one smoking one was alraedy sleeping over my hosue and the other came over and told me i could smoke his weed because he was getting tested haha) and it was like 5 bowls to the face or something. and i just remember laughing at absolutly nothing and making peanut butter crackers with jif and ritz and it was the best thing in the world.

3. My first time ever getting stoned was my third time smoking, 4 days after my very first encounter with mary-jane :smoke:. I was 16 1/2 at the time and it will be two years ago in March '11, I was a junior in school and talking to a long time friend about smoking up with him after school to see if I can actually get high as I have recently learned to inhale the day before(my problem my first two times :p ), and we talked to another friend of ours who was a dealer at the time who was gonna roll us up a very nice 1.5g blunt for 25$ since it was my first time and I was on good terms with the guy.

After school arrives and me and my buddy head down towards the beach to meet with the dealer and to spark the Ls. He had 2 giant gorgeous blunts in his hand and gave us the fatter one and we headed down towards the sand to spark it up. My first real inhalation of the it wasn't as bad as I was expecting, I actually was cheefing the L pretty good with giant ass hits that I would be able to hold for as long as I would want. My name was Iron Lungs because of that :smoke: I probably ended up smoking a good 3/5 of the L with my friends getting pretty high as well. We were walking around talking on the beach and it was amazing, everything looked like it was High-Def and I felt so amazingly happy and euphoric :hello: :smoke: laughing up a storm and never before feeling as happy since I was a child.

Going back to my friends apartment shortly after we played xbox and I was couchlocked pretty well, I wasn't really able to play and I just walked around in GTA and just driving with slow ass reflexes :p I remember eating a nice homemade sammich from his kitchen along with a bowl of cereal and I think some other snacks, I ate a lot and it was delicious ;)

I was completely blitzed out of my mind when my dad came to pick me up and he knew right away, told me to eat some mints so my mom wouldn't find out but turned out he was fucking with me and gave me extra strength cough drops instead :p and that was the day I found out my parents used to blaze up to a few years back

And also the most memorable high experience I'll never ever forget :hippie:

4. The first time I got high wasn't the first time I smoked. The first time I smoked was 2 bowls out of a waterbottle in a car in an empty church parking lot lol. But the first time I got high was with my friend in her room, we smoked 4 bowls because they wanted to for sure get me high. I remember I thought I had to puke, so I was sitting over the toilet for a few minutes and when I thought I was about to puke I just burped out smoke and THAT'S when it hit me. I couldn't really tell you much about what I was feeling other than it was great :D

5. low potassium causes muscle twitching, get some bananas son

6. 3rd or 4th time getting high I smoked 4g of high mids with one other person. I couldn't stand up.

7. My first time was a couple of months ago, I had smoked before, but I haven't really been "stoned" yet. I was with my uncle and brother at my grandparents house, we were the only ones there. My uncle had went up to a gas station and bought some K9, no not K2, K9. He also had a little glass pipe. Originally it was just gonna be my brother and uncle smoking. I couldn't help it so I told my uncle that I've smoked before and wanted to join in. He said "OK" On the way home from the gas station my uncle lit it up. we passed it around and 3 bowls later I was feeling pretty good.:) (There was 3 of us so I probably only got 1 bowls worth.) We arrived at the house, turned on the football game and watched a channel that shows the scores of all the games at once. once it was half time me and my uncle snuck outside and had a couple more bowls. I was then feeling even better.:D After that we proceeded to watch the football games. When they were finally over, we went outside once more and had about 4 bowls between the 3 of us. This is what topped me off, when my brother was inside, and my uncle was on the phone around the corner, I lit up a bowl, and quickly cashed it. I noticed they were still gone, so I lit up another one, and quickly cashed it.:smoke: about 5 minutes later a huge rush came over me. I was twitching all over, I could feel my heart beat like crazy, my vision was vibrating and my whole body was in sync with every sound that I heard ( If that makes sense.) It was incredible, everything was so awesome, when I talked to my uncle I tried so hard to sound normal, but I couldn't control the sound of my voice, so I would be very quiet or really loud. My mouth was feeling like a desert, so I got a Dr Pepper out of the fridge outside. I never thought that getting a Dr Pepper would be such a task! when I stuck my arms in front of me they seemed really far away! so even opening the door was exhilarating. It felt like forever, but I managed to open the fridge, get the Dr Pepper and open it! I was so proud of myself :hello: The moment the Dr Pepper touched my tongue was one of the best moments of my life. Not only did the Dr Pepper relieve me of my cotton mouth, but it was the best Dr Pepper, no, the best beverage I had ever had in my life. I went back inside, legs still shaking heart still beating to every sound. I went into the nearest room where the Xbox 360 was. I had to know how it was playing Fight Night Round 3 while high. I played for about 15 minutes (Which seemed like an hour) I think it was like 6 PM. I decided to take a shower. When I turned on the shower I immediately sat down into a fetal position. I sat for like 30 minutes with my mind running wild, pretending I was under a water fall. I felt like I was in my own wonderland forever, and everything is OK, and the world is a good place. My heart was a magical drum. (Sorry if that sounded gay :p ) I then got out of the shower, dried off then went into the kitchen. I've had the munchies before but never like this. I decided to make some Chicken Noodle Soup, they were in small portions so I just made a giant bowl of 3 cans. When I was done slurping down all the leftover juices, I still felt like there was a hole to be filled, so I made a big bowl of tuna salad. ( Just mayonnaise, and tuna stirred up) I had 2 sandwiches. I was still a little hungry so I made a double decker peanut butter and Jelly sandwich. Trust me it hit the spot! My uncle called me in the living room and said it was time for us to go home, because I had school the next day. I looked at the clock and it was 7 PM! I could not believe that it was only 7. On the ride home My uncle lit up a couple of more bowls, he asked me if I wanted to hit it. I said NO. I didn't want to be any high than I already was. I really don't like being high in front of my parents. When I got home it was about 8PM. I went straight to bed, in fear of being caught by my parents. SORRY FOR THE LONG REPLY.