why did snoop dogg microwave his blunt?

Discussion in 'General' started by Solid State Society, Oct 20, 2010.

1. The same reason he dresses like this in public.

[​IMG]

2. You're all mad, microwaving your blunt or spliff isn't gonna make it more potent.

3. This.

I do it occasionally, but I love how GC turns it into something completely different..

Ah stoner thoughts. :laughing:

4. This.

5. im sure he had a good reason, either way this man smokes 3400 blunts for every 1 blunt he smokes. im not even going to question him.

6. he said because " ima mahfuckin trencenter"

7. LOL. "trencenter".

8. we used to do it with blunt wraps cause they were really moist and burnt really fast until some hit 50 seconds instead of 5...yea, that was the end of 'microwaving the blunt'
    but that was back in the day when i was just a youngin, now i realize the mistake was blunt wraps in the first place...smartened up n got myself a real dutch.

9. cant go wrong with dutches. :D.

10. Snoop is such a motherfucker.

And I mean that in the best way possible.

11. I think the question is why are we questioning snoop?

hah :smoke:

for real though mad love for Snoop! i will smoke a microwaved blunt with him ANY day!

12. Thread. etc

13. Basic chemistry says hi.

14. he got so high he tried to smoke his hot pocket and microwave his blunt.

15. maybe it was a dry wrap. if u put a dry swisher(with the wrapper still on it) in the microwave for like 10-15 seconds it softens the swisher up to make it easier to roll

16. we used to nukerwave wraps for 7 sec to dry it and tighten it. I use swishers now so no need to use the nukerwave.

But if you guys are right about the heat releasing watever ill start again, i hate chemistry.

17. yea from what ive read in cooking stuff weed needs to be heated to a certain temperature to be activated, but I also read microwaving it killed off a lot of active cannabinoids, like killed off trichomes n shit. Im a bit sceptical about all this next thc that becomes apparent after microwaving. Sure its not a next chemical?

18. Snoop Dogg is probably the biggest stoner on the planet. You meet a huge stoner and you think "there must be a guy that is an even bigger stoner than him," Snoop Dogg is that guy! Who cares why he mircrowaved it, there is probably a legit reason.

19. You win for making me laugh :smoke:

20. Alright guys, this may seem like a really stupid question, but if the heat activates the THC more, can I put some weed in the microwave and then pack a bowl with it? Will that change anything?