My girlfriend tried to finger my butthole

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Rasta Buds, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Okay this happened earlier today, my girl was over "helpin me with homework" whilst the parents were gone.

So we got sick of homework and decide to do some anatomy...yeah! Anyways so we mess around a little and end up 69ing with me on top.

Shits going great until I feel my lady massaging my asshole... So I'm kinda like uh...WTF... I ask her why she's rubbing my asshole and she tells me she read that guys love it and she "really wanted to"

I let it slide because it isn't hurting me and I don't really have the heart to tell her I think it's downright fucking weird. I'm enjoying the head, and that's when it happens-

She entered in my exit and she fucking stuck 2 of her fingers into my asshole while were 69ing! My butthole clenched up so tight I'm damn surpised her fingers didn't get cut off. I'm off of her fast as he'll like WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!! And she responds by lickig one of her fingers. I almost threw up. She realizes I'm legitimately freaked out and asks what wrong and I get mad telling her she shouldn't have done that, it was weird and I didn't want it. She gets mad about it, complaining that she read that guys love it so therefore I will too. I told her she should have asked and stuff, and she got mad at me and left.

She got mad at me because I didn't like her putting her fucking fingers in my asshole!

Anyways... Yeah just a weird story I thought I'd share. And can anyone here actually vouch for her because there's no way a majority of men can be pleased by that...

2. That's about butt fucked, 2 fingers?!!!! J/K

Yeah, she went a bit overboard. One slinking around may have been pushing the envelope. That chit needs to be discussed bro. :cool::smoke:

3. #3 ISmokeDaily, Oct 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2010
    She wasnt mad at you, she was just embarrassed and maybe a little hurt that you were so "put off" about the incident (that wont be mentioned again, as to not humiliate you again today)

If it were me, I would remember her licking her fingers next time she wanted a kiss....

And 2 fingers? That must have fucking hurt both of you, bringing up the ass clenching of the fingers...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Shit, I HATE it when they only use two instead of three. Some women eh?

5. well.. did you?

6. Next time when you guys are 'doing homework', shove your fist up her vag and use the same excuse. WIN.

7. [​IMG]

8. kinky girls are the only ones that matter

9. Who wants to lynch ISmokeDaily and his MO FKN GIFS?

10. So she tried to finger your butthole, does that make you gay or something? Maybe you should've just went with it, have an open mind man, atleast you have a girl that is willing to 69er you and experiment

11. That's where I lost it right there. :laughing:

ISmokeDaily is right though, she was probably more embarrassed than angry.

I'm sure some guys are totally into that, but since you're not you just need to have a nice mature talk and be like "sorry babe, that kinda thing just doesn't turn me on at all." :p

12. I just died a little on the inside.

13. ...

[​IMG]

14. I don't think it makes me gay or anything, and trust me man, go put a few fingers in your ass and just "go with it," I can assure you that if you are like me the only place you will go is to the next room. She's good otherwise this just freaked me the fuck out

15. [​IMG]

16. #16 CurtChronic, Oct 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2010
    A little massaging...fine...but nothing goes in without some damn discussion (and no amount of discussion will lead to ANYTHING going in my bum). Next time you're messing around, just jam your dick in her ass and tell her she should like it!

And, no matter what you're into...no sort of anal should be done without lube!

Edit: And the finger licking is far too much...that's a pretty extreme thing that most normal people wouldn't do. It makes you question whether or not she was sexually abused in her past.

17. really some people might not see this as normal, but alot of people do things like that. dudes right all you have to say is hey its not my thing. gotta keep in mind that she was just trying to try something new with you. she should have told you she was going to do that first, that always needs to be done to keep things good between the people involved so things like that dont happen. but all im getting at is yeah dude there are a shitload of people that would have a girl finger them in the ass and just go with it. open minded or not, some people like it, some people dont

18. What if he had the squirts or something and she just dived in without asking?

19. Considering she licked her fingers afterward, I kinda think that wouldn't be a huge problem. :bolt:

20. Maybe that's what she was hoping for. She just needed some topping for her ice cream.