My girlfriend tried to finger my butthole

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Rasta Buds, Oct 19, 2010.

1. all i have to say is wow this thread was great. I have been in the same situation except for the licking of the fingers part... (2girls 1cup comes to mind) anyway... yeah I flipped out and didn't like it either and from then on we just agreed to talk about new things first.

chicks like that are a rare breed man they are up to try all sorts of things.

2. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiXaT_1I-vw"]YouTube - Orgazmo Theme Song-Now You're A Man[/ame]

3. Atleast she didn't finger your ass then ask to use your mouth as more lubricant. ;)

4. no offense. does she have a big nose? ya know. she might have brushed her nose across your asshole. I'm so serious.

5. She sounds like a psycho, dude. You're better off dumping her. No one with any common sense would do that to their partner without asking first.

6. shocker!

if she wants to shove her fingers up your ass you might as well return the favor...

7. invite her over and jump out with confetti and be like
    "URR SURPRISE BUTTSEKCS!"
    and proceed to buttsekcs her up:eek:

problem solved

8. Read your gif post earlier - totally knew that was coming lol

9. Hahaha man I'm laughing so hard thinking about her stickin her nose up my ass but no dude it wasn't her shnozz

10. thissssssssssssssss.

11. you know what that means dont ya?

you gotta get back at her with a fist.

no no, a double fist. yea... in one hole... hehehe he.......... :devious:

12. yea i can vouch for her cause my ex girlfriend did that to me one night when we were fooling around drunk and I'm not gonna lie I enjoyed it

13. Wait wut? She fisted you? :eek:

14. I initially came into this thinking the situation could be salvaged. But the fact that she licked her finger(s) and got pissed and left after the incident is not reassuring. Seems like she's into some kinky shit you're not into. Been there, done that, and I would recommend you quit while you're ahead. How long have you been seeing her?

15. I love licking a hot girl's asshole and fingering a bit but I'm not even in the least bit interested in having my asshole fingered lol.

16. Haha that must have been awkward as fuck
    and she licked her fingers after trying to turn u on...fail

17. Tried or did? Finger or fingers?

You decide.

18. [​IMG]

19. you should of stuck it in her butt

20. Ha well just a little update, we talked it out, we're cool now. She's still a little upset I didn't like it but she'll get over it. Until then I will be placing duct tape over my anus in the event of coitus. :hello: