What plant/vegetable grows like cannabis?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tokyosnow, Oct 18, 2010.

1. I want to practice before i start growing the real thing indoor so i was just wondering what plant or vegetable has the same or similar process in growining marijuana.

2. Tomatoes are fairly similar

3. Word. Give some of your home grown tomatoes to your mother, she'll absolutely love it.

4. practice on some bagseed.

5. There isn't anything exactly like it. If you're going to practice, practice on some bagseed like the previous poster said.

6. 100% correct the best expierience is trial and error the canabis plant is resilient as far as abuse goes, I mean u can practise with tomatoes but true expierience will come from trying with actual plants do a few micro grows with bag seed and cfl lighting to keep it inexpensive.

7. As mentioned in an almost identical post the other week, Tomatoes are not like MJ, watering needs of Toms are completely different to MJ...Onions are much closer in care needs than Toms...try that, or as said above, start with bagseed.

Good luck and happy growing :smoke:

8. If the OP is looking for something to grow just to see if they have the discipline to water and tend the plants than grow something that you would benefit from. I.e. tomatoes, peppers, and onions are always growing at my house due to love of salsa and tomato sauce /sunday gravy.

But as pointed out the only thing that grows like marijuana is marijuana.