Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

liqour before or after weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kashii, Oct 17, 2010.

1. i would drink after. Bong hit, hold in and have shot, breath out.
    The whole drink before and puke is just based on the fact if you drink too much anyway thats going to happen, and smoking will make that stronger requiring less alcohol to get to that point

2. I don't know man. I think the key is to not drink too much because last night I smoked about 3 blunts then drank half a water bottle of jack then smoked two more blunts. I felt great for about 30 mins then the toilet seat became my best friend for the night. I smoked a joint later and it mellowed me out and I felt fine again.

3. I can't get drunk if I'm high so I usually drink first and then smoke but whenever I go heavy I black out.

4. these opinions are all over the place. when i drink. i try to drink then smoke. but usually end up smoking a bowl before i'm drunk. not a big deal.
    but i like getting drunk. then when i start getting happy. i like smoking. sets me off.
    get fucked up. :)

5. the only time im mixing weed with liquor is when im at parties (im in college). since weed calms me down, and alcohol definitely makes me more active and ready for fun, i like to go and smoke before i drink, like calming myself down, and then getting hyped up.

6. Drink before and during, best feeling.. chase your drink with a blunt

7. This thread is 2 years old already. Why is there this culture in GC to dig up oldies.

That's an interesting point.

Anyway the bottom line is; if you are already drunk/tipsy, DONT smoke/smoke too much. Should always be in a near sober state before you indulge with the herb or the herb will end up biting you in the assnug for your lack of respect lol. Seriously! @_@ I've only ever done it once and it wasn't good at all. Never smoke if you're drinking & no longer feel sober.