Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

liqour before or after weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kashii, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Literally knocked me onto the floor once.
    Don't do this while standing lol.

I say drink then smoke, it makes the smoke feel better.
    Also worth noting is that alcohol tastes worse when you're high unless you're a big drinker.

2. I find it easier to drink after smoking, and drink a bit slowly.

3. Nothing more satisfying than sipping on a nice alcoholic beverage while smoking a blunt. Did that very thing before my old high schools homecoming game and had a great time.

4. I like to get drunk first then smoke, but i cant smoke as much, cause i get baked waaaay faster when im drunk.
    Any reason why you think?

5. SMOKE before you DRINK...have a MIND to THINK.
    DRINK before you SMOKE...YOUR GONNA SPEEEW!

6. All depends. Everyone is different. && the amount of liquer & amount of bud you have or would wna do comes into play too.

For me; i always like to drink hard liq before i smoke. But if i have a couple of shots left; i'll do it during smoking.

If it's beer; i always find it enjoyable to smoke during drinking. Makes it taste a lot better.

Side note; always drink & smoke responsibly ;):smoke::cool:

7. This. You just gotta get it right!

I generally find that weed first is the best... you tend to control your alcohol high better but the buzz when combined is the bee's knees man. If you aren't too drunk though, weed after alcohol can also work... can sometimes be hard to judge!

8. That would be boss lol

9. let the liquor soak in first, then take a small hit.

10. The only two times I've drank before/with weed (I rarely drink), it fucked me up in a not fun way.

11. Ditto. Drank about 6 strong beers in an hour or so, smoked about 5 grams, then finished the 12 pack and sipped wine till I threw you and got more sick than ever. Not blaming the weed, just saying that it didnt mix well for me.

12. I'm not even saying I had a lot, I had one low ball (1 shot) rum and coke, a girl shot (mj milkshake I believe) and some other 1 shot mixed drink, I was barely even buzzed..then I hit a bong for the first time and ended up greening out so badly that it's now a story my friend likes to tell everyone that meets me.

13. Yall is crazy. Whenever i drink i smoke before, during, and after. Never get the spins unleaa ive drank enough to get the spins without drinking.

14. Blunts & Beers Can't beat it

15. Drink first. That way u have urges to smoke

16. I like to drink while smoking lol, once I get high enough, I dont taste the alcohol so I get lifted

17. Smoke first! :smoking:

Not because of anything it does for the high, but for what it does for your brain!

Latest Studies Imply That Cannabinoids Are Protective Against Alcohol-Induced Brain Damage (news – 2011) Latest Studies Imply That Cannabinoids Are Protective Against Alcohol-Induced Brain Damage

Marijuana May Offset Alcohol-Induced Cognitive Impairment Among Teens
    (news – 2010) Marijuana May Offset Alcohol-Induced Cognitive Impairment Among Teens

White Matter Integrity in Adolescents with Histories of Marijuana Use and Binge Drinking. (abst - 2009)
    Unbound MEDLINE : White matter integrity in adolescents with histories of marijuana use and binge drinkin

It would seem wise to get the neuroprotection going before you start drinking alcohol! :D

Drink 8 ounces of water for every drink you had, and take a "B" vitamin before you crash! It will lessen your hangover! A few puffs on a joint in the morning wouldn't hurt either! :smoke:

Granny :wave:

18. Before, I down liquor easier when I'm sober.

19. Get fucking baked and just keep drink a strong drink

20. #40 donutbread, Dec 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2012
    Good thing I rarely ever drink to get drunk. If you're just going for a mellow buzz, 2 beers and a doobie, or a bowl is fantastic.