Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dime in your Grinder?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shug_knight, Oct 16, 2010.

1. You can also put your grinder with the weed in it in a fridge for like 20 to 25 minutes and that will get more kief out along with the coin trick.

I usually use a quarter instead of dimes and nickles though. It seems more manlier. :)

2. ^Probably the most intelligent post in this thread, and really all that needs to be said.

3. glass clown you have grandchildren?

4. That's what I figured. My friend put a quarter in my kief chamber a long time ago but I guess she's just stupid.

5. He deduced you were young by the way you type and your picture I'm guessing..

Sherlock Holmes up in this mah things just got srs

6. it will make your keif much less pure, so its up to you would you rather have a lot of keif say 75% pure (pulling these numbers out of my ass, just and example) and all your nugs have less thc on it, or have less keif that 95% pure and the other 20% on your nuggets

7. I don't understand why anyone would want to do this. Purposefully knocking off the trichromes of your bud results in less potent bud.

8. I have great grandchildren.

9. My intention was quite the opposite.

10. #50 drinnocuous, Jul 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2015
    It is kind of silly to worry about the dime. Your weed probably has just as many germs and you're going to be burning it which will kill any germs anyway.

11. This thread is 4 1/2 years old. I'm pretty sure they don't care any more...

12. Do it, it helps...