Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

- - Show your Hash/Oil! - -

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Oct 15, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

This Is Some Bomb Budder. Took A Hit Off My Skillet And It Was Lights Out LOL. It Taste Really Sweet with a little hint of Blackberrys.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. #42 2724, Oct 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2010
    [​IMG]

3. little bit of Qwiso I washed yesterday and some dank full-melt bubble[​IMG][​IMG]

4. #44 VT_killah, Oct 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2010
    So you not believing it started to make me question it myself so I went back to that dispensary today for the first time in a few weeks just to ask them about it (and buy some medibles ;)).

When I went there today they had 6 types of budder made by the same guy. Apparently the guy who makes it sells it to a lot more dispensaries than just this one (I won't drop names for the sake of this being public info.). He has an annual contract with a lab in Denver. In other words, he pays them an annual fee and they'll test whatever he brings in to them.

So yes that budder (which was made with OG kush) is roughly 80% cannabinoids. Just thought I'd let ya know.

P.S. another dispensary near here, 14er Holistics, has oil that they've had tested at 92% cannabinoids. 14er is a well-respected / established place around here. I'm not gonna make the claim that that's true as I've yet to go there and ask about it but it makes the 80% stuff sound a lot more realistic.

P.P.S. I wouldn't be surprised at all if your oil was higher than 80%, it looks pretty pure. Considering a lot of buds test at high teens / low 20's (in terms of cannabinoids) these days it doesn't sound unbelievable at all.

5. pretty much all high quality properly made sexy oils and budder are in the 90+% thc range.

thats why they are rock solid jolley rancher see through tree sap looking balls of joy... and if you whip it up it budders up 100% stable good's instead of turning into gooey wax shit.

6. OH. MY. GOD.

I just scrolled through this thread and I'm gonna need a new keyboard, thanks to central. :love:

7. You said thats reclaim or somthing right?

Shit looks bomb man... lookin good :)

I should have some more pics here soon

8. I can't even explain my jealousy...

9. :eek:

That's 4g's of Bubba Kush my man.

10. Yea yea yea, I know what it is sir, but you used nugs to make that?

Maybe I got it crossed up with something else I thought was reclaim!?!

Looks sexy man, wish I was there to dab that! lol

(also, sorry for calling your sexy erl, claim lol)

11. [​IMG]

I'm pretty sure this is some iso stem hash, not 100% on that, but I like the picture.

12. I just found this thread and I'm in love:D

Great pics all of you!

Here's two bits I happened to take photos of.

The first one was exceptionally amazing:hippie:

Attached Files:

13. Wow DR, excellent product(s). I feel a bit light-headed just after viewing the pics. For some reason, I'm not getting that goo that you have on your razor shots but i am getting that glassy powder that you've displayed in a jar on page 2. Makes me feel much better. Thanks!

14. the "goo" is butane honey oil ... made with butane, not Iso ;)

15. Wow all this stuff looks so amazing, I can't wait to try cooking with it :p

16. Woow CANDYMAN is posting some BOMB lookin budderzz :eek: can't wait to see more!!

here's my tribute, I love concentrating! more to come:D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]