Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

- - Show your Hash/Oil! - -

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Or we could just flood this thread with oil/hash pics... and I can delete all the stupid comments???

2. great thread idea DR:hello:

gonna make either some qwiso or BHO tonight, will post some pics when i do:wave:

3. HEY! Me too! lol - - supposed to have some new glass today, so thinkin just a little qwiso to test it out, since I have no nugs to spray :(

4. God Damn Central Coast! Haha, I am so drivin the hour and half to get some Vector after this cycle.

5. thanks guys, post more pics!!! im probably gonna do a run tonight or tomorrow. i got some green crack nugs that i dont want to smoke

6. nice your shits so bomb. i wanna do a run soon. anyone have a good suggestion on what kind of silk screen i should get. ive only ran bho once and didnt use silf screen so that where i went wrong. silk screen is at any craft place usually?

7. Centra_Coast how do you transfer do your BHO to dish? Do you scrape and freeze?

8. im lovin the pillar if your the same stiritup :wave:

i scrape and once there is a glob on the razor, freeze it, once its thouroughly frozen you can just break it off with your fingers or another razor blade and set it in your dish. or after you remove from freezer, you can press it onto a warm pyrex pan, do that with all of your pieces to get it in one glob, then scrape, freeze and break off

9. nice pics guys!! made my mouth water haha

10. gotta love that iso hash that shingles out lol

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. ok sprayed some buds about 7-9 grams. my 3rd run ever, much better yield. i will weigh it out once its workable. tried to whip it into budder but now its wax. hopefully will turn into budder. its really nice stuff though:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    this was a nice hit
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. ^Nice
    Here's some Kandy Kush (OG Kush x Trainwreck)
    [​IMG]

13. Better shots of some more Candy Kush
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. best thread yet

15. Well, I cant let dirt take over this thread lol

DD BHO -

[​IMG]

16. #37 Hashsnob, Oct 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2010
    My recent production..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. heres that ppp wax that turned into nice melty budder. whenever i whip it and it dosent budder up it always budders up the next day after sitting out.

[​IMG]

18. Anyone else thinking this oil is haunted?

19. [​IMG]

Super Blue Dream Full Melt
    Los Angeles, California

This Is A Really Good Full Melt. It Taste So Sweet Just Like The Blue Dream Herbs. Very Happy :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]