Success with the Single Seed Centre

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by RedEyedNReady, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Hey guys just got my order from Single Seed Centre in 6 days from order date. I got to say Im TOTALLY impressed with these guys. They respond to all emails very promptly and even went above and beyond for me. So in the mist of seeing Black Widow come into stock, in the excitement either I didn't see that medicine man was back in stock too, or they hadn't listed their entire stock yet. So none the less, I wasn't going to miss out on the rhino so order number 2 placed. I paid for the gar. shipping on both, only 15 bucks when their reg shipping is 10 anyways. After thinking for a second I though why not shoot them an email asking if they could package both orders together and maybe apply the extra 15 bucks towards a serious seeds white russian reg. They were very happy to do this for me and on top of that still gave me two sets of their freebies for placing two orders. :eek: I mean they saved me the extra money I paid for the second package, saved me the extra attention to my mailbox, and put it into a white russian and then gave me 2x dna sharksbreathe, and two dna rocklock. These people are awesome and check out their new website, its pretty sick! That's 4 for 4 with these guys, all in UNDER 7 days from order. IMO nobody gets it to you more quickly than they do! Also keep in mind the first three orders I did NOT pay for the gar. shipping option, only the last bc I wanted to make sure I got those suckers. 5 STARS!

2. They are great! Post lost one of my packages, they reshipped asap,no questions.

3. I'm 12 for 12 with them.

4. great news..my beans are on their way across the big waters as we speak...widow and medicine man...the freebies kick ass too:hello:..good to have a backup to the tude...sounds like better coustomer service fer sure

5. yes i love the single seed center try them they are great the were 1 day faster than the tude.
    if 1 day matters to u neways.my first ever order was from them they respond to emails yup.
    try them u will like it

6. i am glad you have had great luck with them red:hello: they were my replacement seedbank when dr chronic stopped accepting usa credit cards, and if i remember correct you started using ssc because i was raving about them up and down the boards:eek: i was just wicked excited that i could now get one of everything i wanted. i have used many seedbanks since then, but they always get the orders i dont want to get fucked up. and now freebies....... stop it ssc just stop it;):hello::smoke:

7. Glad to see that they came through for you.
    I have been waiting for the right time to order some of Mr. Nice's Medicine Man seeds through ssc.
    Next time I have an extra $50, I know where it's going.

8. They seem to be expensive. The black widdow at Attiude for a pack of 18 is $96.32 compaired to single seeds $133.00.

9. how do their shipping cost differ??tho
    i guess

and i think attitude has more frees

10. i just went singles but that is one hell of a difference..dont know how they justify that

just about the same

11. I did some research on the internet for good places to buy/ship to U.S. and a bunch of people were talkin about the single seed centre.. Since I've never grown or ordered before I decided to take my chances by ordering just one single seed. It was perfect.. Seed came 8 days from order date.. (which includes a Sunday, so really 7).. I hadn't even researched growing until AFTER i ordered the seed, so I didn't realize that there were decent odds that I might have gotten a dud or it wont germinate (made me wish I had bought 3 at the time just to be sure), but using the paper towel method it germinated in 36 hours. Perfect shipping, perfect seed, covered it up nicely on bank statement and shipping label, and great quality. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! :)

12. Just got my order from them yesterday.
    They gave me 2 free seeds too, A.M.S. by Green House Seeds & a Black Widow by Female seeds.
    Low prices, quick shipping, and good freebies.