Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Diabetes and Cannabis.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Cheshire Cat, Oct 14, 2010.

1. true.

2. i watch both high and low blood sugar and ive passed out from both actually. when i dont use insulin(im supposed to be on it 24/7) and i smoke only, my sugar stays closer to normal and fluxuates less and i have a disorder where white blood cells collect behind my eye and the pain is crazy. weed is such good therapy! i figure the worst ill hear is no. id like to legally smoke....of course. lol

3. ive been a type 1 diabetic since i was 12 years old (20 now) and i received my medical card because i had trouble eating without medicating. I havent really noticed any changes in my sugar levels unless i smoke some that give me the munchies very bad and i eat too much but ive never really noticed it lower it too much. But then again the drs said alcohol would raise my levels too and ive never really had any problems with that unless i drink soda with it.

4. Oddly enough, I never had a problem with appetite, until this past month. All of a sudden I'm down to like one meal a day. I'm hoping that I can get my card because of it.