Ron Paul Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by windchime159, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Its not a difficult thing to pull off. Controlled opposition is nothing new.

2. Oh absolutely. Like that one guy, umm whats his name,,,,James Bond??:p

3. One of my favorite videos:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmsP95Bl9pM]YouTube - Ronald Reagan and Ron Paul: A Comparison[/ame]

4. Its weird how people who support PROVEN frauds ... cannot fathom that maybe there is a man running for office ( since before i was born) whom is NOT as corrupt as the lying, stealing, cheating, pieces of dog shit that are in power this very fucking day.

I think people don't want to believe they have been supporting corruption with their votes for so long now ... so they choose to believe that the one man who is our best chance for NOT being corrupt, is likely corrupt. This way they don't have to feel guilty for making the wrong choices over and over and over.

Good people exist, and as to ...

Why the fuck do you think he has never been elected president? Why the fuck do you think he is hardly afforded coverage of his ideas during election times? Why do you think the established Media/Government fights him so hard ?

BECAUSE HE IS NOT PART OF THE SCHEME

Jesus Christ i wish people would think every once in a while. I promise it does not hurt as bad as it seems like it would.

5. Wow, a lot of irrationality there.

I honestly havent found a SINGLE person that thinks Ron Paul is a fraud. Its funny how you make it seem like its so common.

Why do I think he hasnt become president or is shunned off by the media? Because thats the whole point and part of the "show", it makes people slowly believe that he's the real deal. It builds him up. He's NEVER too far away from being heard.

I have given a lot more reason WHY a person should be more cautious of Ron Paul than you have even come close to making. Everything you said was completely wrong.

The only people that would be so defensive about what I said are the ones that have put their trust in Ron Paul, so I expect it. I just want people to be more cautious about this guy than mindlessly putting all their trust into him.

6. Never said anything was common. By people ... i meant people like you specifically. There are a few of you guys on these board who think he is a sham. So those people fit in my statement as well. What part of what i said translates into making it "seem so common?"

How long did it take Barrack to launch into popularity and into the trust of people? Not since the eighties that's for sure. So Paul has been two faced since the eighties ... and he is really working for "the man?" BY your logic .. Ron Paul must be the "ace in the hole" so to speak for the government ... why are they working on him so hard to convince us ? Why are they taking so much time with it? Please explain why.

Lol, i would like to see you Copypasta ONE of these supposed reasons you gave. Make sure its not hinged COMPLETELY on paranoid opinion. Or even just opinion.

Name a single person whom is a safer bet than Ron Paul for election. Mindlessly? You mean the way people mindlessly put their trust into the mainstream candidates? I don't understand how you can possibly live in a world where you think you have made a solid point so far.

Sorry for drawing that one out mods. I know you don't like this format ... but i really wanted to hit every part.

7. Baracks whole gimmick was to be the "outsider"...just an ordinary new guy. Its quite obvious he's been in the scene far longer than most people know.

Ron Paul is simply being paid to do whatever he does, it really doesnt require some huge elaborate scheme, the guy working at subway probably works harder for his money. The ones on top can just throw money at him and he reads a few notes and does a bit of research and hes done. Once again, you obviously arent thinking things through.

Who is a safer bet than Ron Paul? Sadly there arent any politicians that I trust, honest people dont become politicians incase you havent noticed.

Are you really thinking about the things you're saying? I know its shitty to find out the person you have put your trust into could be a fake. If what i'm saying makes you atleast question him more then its not such a bad thing. I'm not here to insult people and spread stupid conspiracies. I'de never want to speak bad about an actual honest politician but this ones not looking too good.

8. Ron paul is great!, End of Federal Reserve!!! fuck the NWO!!

9. Do you not realize that you have not given a single good reason why he does not look good?

" because you have to consider it more carefully who you put your trust in."

I have, and thats what brought me to ron paul. His points of view align with mine, and he votes for policy the way i would want someone who represents me to vote. I like what he says he wants to do, and i like that he has backed it up in the best way that he is able (Voting). How else can you even judge a man who runs for office?

Almost everyone here whom i feel thinks deeply, looks past the surface, and cares about the only REAL gauge of a politicians motives ( his voting record, and what he goes in record saying) is confident in this man.

10. An old white dude? Hell yea he has my vote!

11. trolololololololol :laughing:

12. #52 Kush Lord, Jan 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2011

There are several small details that have led me to not put my trust in him. The devil is in the details.

I knew Obama was a fraud from the day he started campaigning. Did I have proof? No, its just something that some people can sense. I'm sure many knew he was an empty suit as well even though they didnt have some sort of solid proof.

Just because Ron Paul says things that you like to hear doesnt mean anything, Obama does the same crap. Ron Paul has spent 30 years in washington and the only thing coming out of his mouth are things already known. I expect a lot more from someone thats been fighting the system for 30 damn years. Give me a break man.

Its hard to take in what i'm saying because you've already put your trust in him, none of what I have said is far fetched, I think its wise to be more cautious of putting your trust in a politician. To me it doesnt seem like you have thought it through enough, you've given him the benefit of the doubt. Afterall, I used to trust the government once till things became clear.

13. Have you ever considered that you're just paranoid and possibly crazy, and everyone else who likes Ron Paul isn't? It takes a pretty insane conspiracy theory to think that someone would dedicate 30 years of their life putting on a massive charade for... no benefit at all. Oh right, he's the river card for the shadow Government, clearly, he's just their secret weapon they've been training for the past 30 years. Everything he says, from his address to his constituents, to his media appearances, all the way to his yearly family newsletters. All of it is fake. Even his stint as a doctor and his other minor stint in the air force. All of it was part of the plan, all along. Some random guy from Texas, perfectly crafted to dedicate 50+ years of his life to keeping up this charade that not even his wife knows about.

[​IMG]

14. You have several, yet you provide not even one. Come on dude are you trolling here?

Because you knew one man was an empty suit, you know another man is? Where is that rationality in that ? By the way, PLENTY of people could have told you all the ways Obama was going to be a shitty president before he got elected.

Ron Paul does not just say things i like. He votes accordingly. Why don't you explain to me how you can better judge a mans intentions rather than taking into account what he says, and what he does.

You think i have not thought it through enough because i have not reached a conclusion similar to yours. I really don't even know why i'm responding to you at this point.

15. You're kidding me right? If he;s making money from it who cares how long he's been doing it? Like I said, the person working at subway does harder work. Come up with something better to defend your point.

16. He could make better money practicing as a doctor you know.

17. I have listed a few reasons, why dont you go back and read my posts. They may not be the hot juicy proof youre looking for but I have given a few reasons.

The point I was trying to make about Obama was that me and others knew he was an empty suit without "proof".

The reason why I believe you havent thought this through is because you keep insisting he's the real deal just because of what he says and his voting record. Perhaps you dont realize how that really doesnt mean anything in the end. Many politicians say and vote for things just to gain supporters.

I really dont know why i'm responding to you at this point.

18. I hope youre not serious. Even more proof that you have no idea what you're saying.

19. What's the point of having money if you are forced to spend your entire life maintaining a manufactured image. You're basically a slave, what's the point of having money.

The answer: You're paranoid.