Post Freshly Packed Bowls Pics!!!

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by burninbudz, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Found a keef pic from my old bub-

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cool thread idea.

[​IMG]

3. lovin the colors on that bowl!:smoke:..

4. These are both from last summer. Right now im in the middle of a tbreak. The one in the bowl is a snap of some unknown, the one in the slider is a snap of some GDP I was given by a fellow patient.

Attached Files:

5. damn you guys really grind up your herb. i dont have a grinder so i usually just break it up into little nuglets thatre about 1/3 the size of my pinky finger nail... am i missing out?

6. I actually cut up my nugs with little garden scissors, finer than necessary, that's just my preference.

7. Yea i dont use a grinder. I just split it up with my fingers.

8. Nice thread, bump.

9. Some nice bowls everyone for me personally i like to only grind my herb up for joints and blunts. Gotta break that shit up by hand if your gonna toke out of a piece!:smoke:

10. very nice smurf. You are right too your pic even has the bud just chillin in the bowl pre-pack. I like the size of the bowl in your pipe. Nice for more personal bowls.

I'll snap some more pics this morning.

11. Ths ones from a bit ago but I wanna keep this thread goin til my next pickup!!

[​IMG]

Cheers.

12. saw this post and snapped a pic on my phone before class this morning..made some oil this weekend :smoke:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Good morning grasscity :wave: Here's a look at one of this mornings snaps

[​IMG]

14. Nice bowl and herb

+rep

Cheers.

15. Thanks budz, that fresh pack in particular made things quite hazy this morning :smoke:

16. Diesel topped with QWISO hash:

[​IMG]

And here is a bowl of Unknown Indica dominant topped with kief from the same strain:
    [​IMG]

Smoked both of those yesterday and I just started smoking my first bowl of today so no pictures of that one yet, possibly pack a bowl of OG Kush with hash and tons of kief and take a picture in a bit.

• Like Like x 2
  17. BEAUTIFUL

Cheers.

18. Your pics have inspired my AM bong hit. Thanks so much:hello:

19. Loving this.

Just remembered this thread before smoking this bowl so I snapped a shot.

[​IMG]

20. Sick bowl ^

everyones bud looks soo good.

Ive been sick the past couple days and havnt been able to smoke. I tried to hit my bowl this morning and spent like the next 5 min coughing. SO when Im better and pickup some new bud ill put pics up.

Acutly theres a packed bowl pic in my glass thread in sig.

• Like Like x 1