Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it possible to extract THC from seeds?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Davy_Serpents, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Alright, I separated the seeds and the steams finally. I made some honey hash oil with the stems and now I have the seeds left. I want to plant them, but I figured I'd see how to extract the THC from the seeds if I can. I know that I could have easily just Google it, but I joined this site for a reason and I trust you guys insight more then fucking Yahoo answers. So lay some knowledge on me.

2. No my friend. For the seed only contains the correct genetics to produce THC, that doesent happen until later on in a plants life

3. I figured it didn't work that way, but I thought I would try. Thanks for the information brother.
    I'll just plant them.

4. Make sure you wait til next spring

5. Why does the time of year matter if I'm doing this all indoor? Not that I'm saying it doesn't, just curious. You're the second person to tell me that.

6. Indoors it doesn't matter the time of year he probably just assumed outdoors because of the expensive equipment and difficulty of indoor growing.

7. i knew a guy once, his first day smoking was with me i burnt about 3 grams in one sitting with him and he bought a gram after, he then smoked his gram with me and i went to the bathroom to find him smoking a bowlpack full of seeds...
    I figured hed have to learn his lesson one way or the other so i just sat and watched. lol

8. #8 Davy_Serpents, Oct 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2010
    Ah, yeah I live in an apartment complex in South East Houston. Not many places to grow outside around here. Someone would just end up stealing my shit. Around here you either work for Exxon or you smoke like a throwback Chevy. It's probably under the bathroom sink for these babies. I'd like to get some Lowryder seeds, I hear they do extremely well in urban areas and for beginner growers. These are just some KB seeds.

9. That's fucking epic. Poor kid...

10. Ive got some purple kush seeds and im in the houston area :smoke:

11. Plant them bitches.

12. Where at?