Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My girl wants to smoke with me...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Twist3d, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Vaporizer??

Seriously though if you have access to one I think that would be best...

2. do a weak joint and put some marvin gaye on....

3. Hook her up with the dankity dank.

4. just roll a joint or a blunt, and give her a few puffs and see how she goes

5. First time I smoked, It was a dank spliff. I never touched tobacco afterwords. I also got pretty high so I would say go with the joint/blunt!
    Or show her how to hit a pipe and take it slow, you won't waste any weed also like you would with the joint.

6. Just order that bitch to make you a sandwich.

If the sandwich is good you can consider sharing.

7. HAAHAHAHAHA FTW!

Ok, so, maybe tomorrow!

I think I'm going to smoke joint with 50% schwag and 50% DANK... A small joint, just for the 2 of us.

Thanks guys!

8. :smoke:just roll a fatty. i dont know why everyone says not to smoke so much ur first time. i say stop being a pussy and get hella high, thats what i did and ive been blazen since

9. I, as a female, would say make her hit a bong and get her immortally ripped. And girls really should smoke weed. Makes us less of a bitch. :)

10. DON'T DO THAT!! Don't ruin dank like that! I smoked dank the first time and I wouldn't have it any other way. I didn't even know what schwag was for the first year I smoked. Then I bought some, called my friend, and said "wtf? this weed I just bought has seeds and sticks in it and it smells like shit. is it real weed?" and he said it was schwag and I said wtf is that?
    just don't do it. pick one or the other.

11. i got this chick super high at a party one time(she said she smokes all the time) and she freaked and i ended up having to take her home lol funny ass shit

12. Yeah I just looked it up. You're right man. I still would say it's not as much as a cigarette, but I smoke them on occasion. By on occasion I mean maybe once a month. I have never smoked a cigarette or a cigar. I have never craved tobacco. It's not good for you, but you won't get hooked usually. Do it sparingly.

13. Eat dinner, share a joint and drink chocolate milk. Can't go wrong there.

14. yeah i just went through the exact seem thing with my girl who decided that she wanted to start smoking with me and we first smoked a half joint of some nice green bud with some kief my first kief joint, did not excpect that kind of poitincy lol she could not stop laughing couldnt even talk but said she loved it and we only smoked half the funny thing was though is that we only smoked half and i awsomed she hadnt been inhaling correctly becuz i was already baked... well 10 minutes later is when she burst's out laughing. overall great time but i would start slow maby a half a jay wait 10 minutes and if shes up for it give her more. i was worried about the same thing though with the dank cuz she got really high the second time too... but when we smoked today 4th time she smoked my double bubbler and then the new bong and she said it was nice but not as "trippy"
    funny part was when she said 'its funner when the room spins' :rolleyes:
    just make sure you take it slow and dont plan on doing anything... my girl was baked for like 3 hours that first time haha
    good luck! :smoke:

15. #56 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Oct 4, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
    Like I said, she should just take some small hits then wait like 20 minutes.

Roll a joint of dank, you don't have to smoke it all at once.

Goodluck! And most importantly, relax :hippie:

16. being were talking about girlfriends ill take liberty in saying
    get her hella high then 'bang her'

17. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... used to be funny, still kinda does :D

Oh ok, so a little joint of dank, taking it slowly, "good mood, (music, drinks & food)" (rhyme not on purpose :smoke:) , and everything is gonna be alright, yeah, thanks dudes!

Take care and stay high :wave: