Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long do brownies stay good?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by peanutbutter420, Oct 2, 2010.

1. I have an ounce of mids and im thinking of just cooking up a bunch of brownies because i am leaving for college in a week. just wondering how long i can keep them in my fridge or in my pantry? do they ever go bad?

2. The real question is....Who lets brownies stay:yummy::p??

3. If you keep them in an airtight ziplock bag or container and shove em in the freezer they should be fine... at least keep them in the fridge if there is no freezer. I made a huge batch that lasted me for 7 weeks. I would just let them "thaw" at room temp before I consumed it...unless you like cold brownies ;)

4. they last like regular brownies. there is no difference on their "self life" when made with regular butter/oil/lard or with cannabutter

5. thats a lot of weed