Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is Blowing smoke out of your nose bad for you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by brwnskinredeyes, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Nope lol. I dont really like the feeling though personally.

2. doing it excessively might/would irritate the nasal passages+the delicate hairs you have

3. i do it because i like having the smell lingering in my nose all day.

4. Some say it gets you higher.

The smell of the weed is great when you blow out the nose though.

5. yeah i was wondering that the hot smoke might damage the cilia

6. this reminds me of a gas mask haha. It made my nose burn so bad and all i could smell for the rest of the day was weed(mids so not to good).
    I dont think that it would hurt a few times but over time i could see it wearing on the lining of the nose

7. it isnt any worse than having it in your mouth....and i personally hate the feeling

8. Well it probably isn't healthier than the alternative (which is to not blow out smoke through the nose).
    But I definitely wouldn't say that it's BAD for you.

9. This is a weird question, but no.

10. If my nose was stuffy and I blew smoke out my nose would it help unclog it??

11. Smoking is bad for you. End of story :p

When I blow smoke outta my nose it leaves ressin behind and makes me sneeze, or smell whatever i was smoking all day long..

12. who cares your lungs are probably getting worse damamge than your nose lol

13. the resin collects on your hairs and eventually ends up in your nasal cavity causing you to have phlegm build up..

14. And yes, it can help unclog your nose

15. Surely it's better for you than this...[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EI4wAFPPmk]YouTube - Blowing Smoke Out Of Eye.[/ame]

16. just about as bad as blowing smoke out of your mouth? :p

17. Thats the way the ancients smoked man. In through the mouth, down into the lungs gets the body high, up and out through the nose gets the mind high. haha that's what the believed anyway.

Actually, they were getting connected, not high. But same principle :smoke:

18. try not to breathe out your nose, it can damage the cillia (sp?) hairs in your nasal passageway. the ancient somethings haha beleived that if you breathe out smoke through your nose it cleanses your mind.