Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A crutch

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nikeguy, Sep 29, 2010.

1. I've recently switched from blunts to papers(Thanks to persuasive ass Wiz Khalifa) and I'm little iffy about crutches. What should I make them out of, how long they should be, how tight to roll it up etc. and If anyone has a link to a rolling guide with a crutch I'd appreciate it also. Thanks.:smoke:

2. Business card paper works the best...I take business cards all the time just for that purpose. I roll them about 1/2 inch X 1/2 inch for king size papers and about half that size (1/4 in) for regular size papers. I just roll it up pretty tight (like the inside of it is about the diamater of a coffee straw).

3. ah so I'm tryna keep it tight and have space so I can actually hit the joint. alright so a 1/4 peice of the card should get it done.

Lol I seen it i just like instantly closed it when I seen tobacco. Guess I'm on a mission now to roll a doob with a filter now.

Edit: I'm not supposed to reuse them am I?

4. With Crutch Cards unique business cards, you just tear off the crutch when you need it. No hassle at all. Check them out at CrutchCards.com .

5. You can buy crutches, but I usually just use a piece of the cardboard that the papers come in. Rip off about 1 inch by 1/4 inch. start at the bottom. Short folds towards you then away from you until you get between 1/2 and 3/4 of the way up. Think like an accordion. Then, roll the rest into a circle. When you roll it just remember to roll the crutch in the end super tight. Super tight like the first joint you ever rolled that was impossible to hit. If you don't do it that tight it'll fall out. Takes a little getting used to, I was taught in Amsterdam by a local. Tried to teach me how to roll cones too, that didn't work too well.
    Wiz? damn people outside Pittsburgh know who he is?

edit: No. Don't reuse them

6. Who is this Whiz (haha urine) guy and why do people idolize him?

7. But wiz also smokes blunts...

8. #9 nvd420, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2010
    Wiz Khalifa. Rapper from Pittsburgh, PA. Smokes weed. He's ok. I'd never listen to him if he wasn't from the burgh.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UePtoxDhJSw[/ame]

9. He raps a lot and a LOT about weed. He mentions weed in every song, literally. He even put out a mix-tape dedicated to weed; Kush and Orange Juice.