Pics of Rolled Joints

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Hempfest09, Sep 28, 2010.

1. See how good people roll and see what they think about your rolling.

2. look at the blunts/joints thread.

3. Yeah im just starting a new thread cuz i wanna see some fresh rolled joints. Thats one i rolled earlier

Attached Files:

4. Ohhhh i wish i could somehow get this picture off my phone i straight up rolled a 3-4 gram joint of headys took 2 papers and i even threw in a filter is was fucking nice we hotboxed the shit out of my room!

5. haha alright I'll bite...

personal size J...

:smoke:

Attached Files:

• yup.jpg
      yup.jpg
      File size:
      339.2 KB
      Views:
  6. Damn that looks pretty nice. What kind of rolling papers did you use? I used Job 1.5 rolling papers. they work pretty decent and are cheap.

7. XxMFDoomxX
    You can send it to your email from your phone and download it to your cpu. THats what i did with my pic cuz i took it on my phone.

8. go to pic message and then type in your email instead of a number. :smoke:

9. Attached Files:

10. O Hay. I like this thread. I'll post something up tomorrow. I'm dry. );

11. Actually I take that back. I forgot I rolled one earlier today. Hahaha. It's a mini tulip with a smokable stem.:hello:

Attached Files:

12. nice roll, i need to roll a tulip soon..... good times if your with a friend

unconscious time if your by yourself with some dank

13. Yeah, I faced this by myself because it was so small. But it burned so perfected, and after the tulip was done the cherry caught onto the stem and I had myself a nice joint.

14. haha love the integrated stem. +rep

15. nicely played....

i love it when joints burn perfectly. You get higher than you would with a bowl IMO

16. Thanks very much blazin! And yeah, I love joints. But then again, I love anything that will get me high.

17. Damn Ive never seen a tulip Joint. That looks pretty cool though. I might have to try that. Nice pics everyone. They look great. Ill put some more of mine up tonight.

18. pro j roller here lol jk

im dry right now but im picking up soon so ill take a few pictures of the joints for u guys :)

19. I should post some pics up later, nothing beats a tasty joint IMO. You guys mix with bacci or Marley style? :smoke:

20. Attached Files: