The Weird News Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Common Sense, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Only in H town ^

2. Lol wtf... that guy sounds insane... from what I gather...he's talking about the actual little statues people have!? He'd go nuts in my room and he'd hate my tattoo lmfao. Super ridiculous

3. Man says cocaine cops found in his buttocks isn't his

[quote name='""']A search of a 25-year-old man following a traffic stop Wednesday morning revealed one bag of marijuana and one bag of cocaine in the driver's buttocks, according to the Manatee County Sheriff's Office. The driver said only the marijuana belonged to him.

"When the bag (with 27 pieces of rock cocaine weighing 3.5 grams) fell to the ground, Roberts immediately said, according to the report, 'The white stuff is not mine, but the weed is.'[/quote]

Blog: Eric Millikin: Man says cocaine cops found in his buttocks isn't his | freep.com | Detroit Free Press

LOL @ the quote at the end: "Now we know where the term crack cocaine comes from." :D

4. We do It's this one :rolleyes:

5. fuck dude, people that fat don't even need to have an annoying personality.... it pisses me off just looking at them..

6. More than weird news, this news just makes me angry:

Fed-up girlfriend calls 911 on pot-smoking beau

[quote name='""']Police said officers went to the motel and were told by the woman that her boyfriend did nothing during the day but smoke marijuana.

The Lebanon Daily Record reported that the man told police his girlfriend was angry because he didn't have a job yet. He then admitted having marijuana in his car, and handed over a pipe containing the illegal drug.
    [/quote]

Fed-up girlfriend calls 911 on pot-smoking beau - U.S. news - Weird news - msnbc.com

What a bitch!

7. UFO Sightings: Chinese Airport Closes Over Latest Incident

[quote name='""']UFO sightings have increased in China in recent months, but one such sighting in September prompted an airport to shut down to prevent aircraft from crashing into the object, media reports said this week.

This incident was the eighth report of a UFO sighting in China in the past four months.

The object was said to be “flat and tubular” and hovered near the airport before disappearing, a source told The Sun.[/quote]

UFO Sightings: Chinese Airport Closes Over Latest Incident (Video) | World | Epoch Times

Imagine seeing a UFO baked.. :eek: you'd probably think you were tripping out! :p

8. 911 operators bedeviled by stupid calls

[ame="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/39517657#39497294"]msnbc.com Video Player[/ame]

LMAO at some of the calls

9. Beyond reefer madness: Reefer stupidity

[quote name='""']A Nevada mother who papered her neighborhood with signs directing marijuana seekers to her apartment has pleaded guilty to drug and child endangerment charges.

She was among four people arrested Sept. 3 after police found the fliers advertising pot for sale.[/quote]

Beyond reefer madness: Reefer stupidity - U.S. news - Weird news - msnbc.com

10. recently there was a young couple that ducktaped their 22 month old chid to a wall. they were reportedly high and "needed entertainment". they give a bad name to stoners

11. British woman told to stop noisy sex or face jail

[quote name='""']A British woman whose noisy sex sessions were officially branded anti-social behaviour has been warned she will face jail if she fails to stop the excessively loud lovemaking.

Caroline Cartwright was given an eight-week prison term, suspended for 12 months - meaning if she engages in over-noisy coupling again in the next year, she will immediately be put behind bars.[/quote]

Caroline Cartwright

12. ^he got attacked by garden gnomes?

13. Bright Ideas

14. If you like weird news, try a little bit of news of the weird. Tons of reading.:wave:

NEWS of the WEIRD