Just another bag grow (Sog) Part II

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by justmeagain, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Damn thats some good looking bud!!!!!!

Your hash story had me laughing for tooo long haha :laughing:

I really can't wait for the next grow jma! I'll be here for sure :)

2. Thanks for joining in and I hope to possibly have a new grow going in a week :bongin:

3. Now for the important post everyone has been waiting for........................ :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello:

The total dry weight is: 29 Oz :smoke: :bongin:

4. ZOMG that is awesome!!!! That would last be AT LEAST a year and a half :eek::eek::eek:

5. not me I smoke like 3 quarters a week easy but still... AWESOME FUCKING YIELD

6. I did the math and figured my last grow I got around .67g per watt and this grow I got .812g per watt.

Maybe next grow I will be able to hit 1.0g per watt :cool:

7. Congratz JMA!!! I'm jealous:devious: but happy for you haha... I wish I had 29 oz of smoke:p When you start that next grow post a link over here and I'll head right over!

8. Damn, 29oz. Holy shit dude.

9. Just think how well cured it would be when you got down to the last grams that was left :) :bongin:

10. All with 18 plants grown from bag seed, 1000 watt HPS, Home Depot Nutes and tons of love and careing :bongin:

11. So you should do another grow and when that is finished take what you have left from your old grow and make a ton of hash - really i just want to see you do another grow :D

12. I am already planning another grow :)

I am setting up the tent the proper way with the intake and exhaust fans

It will be another bag seed from previous buys :(

24 plant in 3 gallon pots

30 day Veg and 70 day Flowering

By the time this grow is finished the last grow will be fully cured all tho its ready to smoke now (I have been sampleing some of it)

I am now fully stocked to where I wont have to rely on others for smoke :smoke:

13. Sounds exciting! Sounds like the next grow will be even more exciting :)

You should take some pics once you get the new setup up! I'd like to see!

Lucky you jma! Send some of that my way :laughing: lol

14. Instead of Sog (Sea Of Green) its going to be Fog (Forest Of Green) :laughing:

I will see about lots of pics again

My mind (Thoughts) sent out a full bong to everyone :bongin:

15. After taking a short break from growing I now have a part III going :rolleyes:

Follow the link in my signature :hello:

16. :wave:

DAMN! Seven off a kilo. :cool:

I must :hello: (applaud in this case)

:D

17. Thanks,

It was an excellant grow that provided many many hours of enjoyment :D