Just another bag grow (Sog) Part II

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by justmeagain, Sep 21, 2010.

1. dude after a 8 hour bon fire I am soo high.... I can't wait for pixc

2. Hurry up Munchkins grow grow:hello:

3. #23 justmeagain, Sep 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2010
    Day 6 Germination:
    Day 3 Planted:
    Day 3 Sprout:

Update:

I decided to call the 1st Seedling/Sprout that decided to come into this world well ahead of the others Rocket :)

I checked the babies a few minutes ago and found that Rocket is now about 1 1/2 inches tall and showing 4 tightly clumped leaves

2 others seedling have sprouted, also showing 4 leaves and are about 3/4 inch tall

A 4th seedling has also sprouted and is barely above soil showing 2 leaves.

The new set of seeds that I started for germination has yielded 12 more with tap roots and got sent to planters.

I now have 20 of the planned 25 plants started.

Pic 4000 is Rocket at 1 1/2" Tall
    Pic 4001 & 4002 is the sprouts that are 3/4" Tall
    Pic 4003 is the sprout thats barely above soil
    Pic 4004 is the 100 Watt MH that I am currently useing in the seedling/sprout cycle

Once all the plants have grown their 3rd set of Leaves/Nodes I am going to switch them to Veg Mode

Attached Files:

4. #24 justmeagain, Sep 26, 2010
    Day 7 Germination:
    Day 4 Planted:
    Day 4 Sprout:

The 4 sprouts are growing taller and the rest of the seedlings have not broke ground yet, I think they know whats in store for them in 3 months, They are trying to stay in hiding as long as possible :smoke:

Sometime in the next couple days I will have to make a home depot visit to get a couple more bags of soil for when its time to transplant from the small starter homes they live in now to the 5 gallon (condo's) planters :bongin:

5. love it... excited..

6. You should be soon to harvest :smoke:

7. #27 justmeagain, Sep 27, 2010
    Day 8 Germination:
    Day 5 Planted:
    Day 5 Sprout:

15 of the 20 Ladies are now sprouted and trying to grow big for me :smoke:

The tallest is about 1 3/4 inches and showing 4 leaves :bongin:

8. 15 plants a very good start bro.. keep it real and i hope for true fems ftw:hello: rock on bro:devious:

My babie to show you, ha hope you dont mind me spamming ya journal with some sexy V Kush:eek:

Overall Day 53:

[​IMG]

9. You can spam with pics like that all you want provided you send me a couple seeds :D

Nice looking lady you got there :bongin:

10. #30 justmeagain, Sep 28, 2010

This afternoon I happen to stroll past some Grandma's Unsulphered in the grocery store and grabbed a bottle for around $2.75

11. Haha you want seeds lol you saying she gonna hermie like? get outside now and lets go!!!!:mad: jk!

She gonna get hairy soon lmao!!!

Never heard of it bro is it like black tricle? hope it works bro:D

12. Its just another brand of molassas :bongin:

13. cool is it like this

[​IMG]

:smoke:

14. No, Its like this :cool:

Attached Files:

15. I would never wish a hermie on anyone, but if it happens, make the best of it and let it pollinate a female and get a shit load of fem seeds. :D

I would sacrifice 2 plants to get a couple hundred seeds. ;)

In fact I was looking last night at a seed bank and almost bought some XXXXXXX and xxxxxx Seeds and was thinking what if one turned male and pollinated the other and I had a cross breed of both :eek:

Psst, wanna buy some XxXxXxXxXx seeds :bongin:

hahahahahahaha

16. Ah the liquid form:rolleyes:

and well i hope i dont get hermie and xxxxxxx lol :smoke:

17. #37 justmeagain, Sep 28, 2010
    Day 9 Germination:
    Day 6 Planted:
    Day 6 Sprout:

After a quick check I found 18 of the 20 are now sprouting.

I added some 10-10-10 nutes at 1/4th Strength to todays watering to see if I can help the sprouts grow taller and the stem stronger.

My little fan crapped out and now I have to buy a new one :mad:

Rocket is now about 2" tall and growing stronger and taller :bongin:

18. I'm only a few days ahead of you and mine have grown slowly because I had the lights too far initially. Should be fun to compare our progress. Will definitely be tuning into this one.

Sorry about the fan, but maybe you will get a better fan now to replace it. You can never have too much ventilation.

19. #39 justmeagain, Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2010

Right now the seedling/sprouts are sitting under a 100 Watt MH. :cool:

The light is about 4 1/2" away from them. :cool:

The small fan is no big deal as I have a 22" box fan set on low and quite a few feet away blowing in their direction. :D

If they knew what was in store for them 3 months from now they would dig a hole back in the soil and hide :eek:

Their demise will make me a happy camper :bongin:

20. #40 justmeagain, Sep 29, 2010
    I must now hide my face and lower my head in shame :mad:

I have stepped over my line and decided to get greedy :D

I have another chance at some dirt cheap equipment and bought it ;) (Well traded For It) :smoke:

I got a New Mylar 5x5x7 Grow Tent and decided to retire my home made grow box and turn it into a storage cabinet for the grow supplies.

I got a Used Sunlight Supply 1000 Watt MH/HPS Ballast and a New Eye Hort 1000 Watt HPS Bulb.

I got a Lums Light Meter.

I got a Temp/Humidity/Date Meter.

I got a T-5 HO 4 Foot 2 Bulb (6500K) Light (For Seedling/Sprouts).

My buddy who lives on the other side of town ordered all this stuff and the day after it arrived a house across the street from him got busted.

He never opened the packages and offered it all to me for 2oz of the grow I just finished :smoke: :bongin:

So with this new equipment I have to play with, my 400 Watt grow is gonna become a 1000 Watt Grow with 24 plants in 5 gallon planters.

I set out another 15 seeds to Germinate and will take the first 10 that show tap roots and get them planted.

I am going after a 5 week Veg Cycle this time and a 11 to 12 Week Flower Cycle

My plans for the Veg Cycle will be to use the 400 Watt HPS.

Then for the Flowering Cycle the plants will have 1000 Watts aimed at them :smoke:

With the new equipment, more plants, bigger palnters and higher Flowering Cycle Watts I am shooting for 2 pounds dry but will settle for 25 Ounces :bongin: