Why do I always feel like shit in the morning?

Discussion in 'General' started by tokinbud420, Sep 20, 2010.

1. I call this a bake-over...

Happens if I smoke too much weed before sleep, and don't allow myself long enough for it to wear off before getting up again so you feel fucked. Normally this is accompanied by an upset stomach because I ate so much crap the night before... not even junk food, just too much food. Try sleeping earlier or getting up an hour later maybe?

Also, I take a B100 complex and omega 3-6-9 in the morning... makes my day awesome. That complex is designed to deal with stress as well as maintaining generally good health, and the omega is for healthy cardio function... I feel real energetic all day up until I get high.

Maybe try working out in the morning too... even just sit ups and push-ups and going for a run can clear your head and give you some energy.

All this works for me, and I get up at 6 every day... feelin' great. I hope you manage to feel better.

2. ^^^

yeah, sit ups and push ups before and after breakfast if I am ever up in the morning like i am now makes it a hell of a lot better..cold glass of OJ then water should feel good to

3. Water is key. Drink lots of water in the morning; couple glasses at least.

4. Dude,

I wanted you to know that i feel the same way!! as a matter of a fact. i feel like that right now.

i always thought it could be smoking the night before, and eating allot of munchies. but that isn't the case. because sometimes i smoke before sleeping and don't eat. still feel the same way.

it's like i want to eat breakfast but i can't. it wont allow me too. something is stopping me. food is just disgusting to me in the mornings.

i wish someone could give me an answer of how to avoid this feeling i hate it.

5. Damn, I made this shit like 2 years ago:laughing:

Thanks for the tea dude but it was all in my head. I feel great now. Satnam.

6. i feel the same way, i go to work at 6 or 7, when i get up at 5 or 6 i just have to shit for like 15 minutes then feel like shit for about an hour till i fully wake up. My stomach just feels like a pit. i hear ya op, man was not supposed to wake before the sun!

7. A shit and two bowls of dank right after i wake up makes everything better

8. I stopped smoking because it makes me too lazy later on I vape in the morning now and it's amazing better than energy drinks or coffee

9. Wake N Bake! Solves my morning sickness.

10. [quote name='"htaran"']I stopped smoking because it makes me too lazy later on I vape in the morning now and it's amazing better than energy drinks or coffee[/quote]

True that!

11. I have the same exact thing happening to me at the moment, and it has been going on for the last couple of months. It is really starting to get frustrating. I notice it the most in the morning. I'll wake up with a growling stomach and feel hungry, but the second that any food enters my mouth its like I can't even force it down without making myself sick. I have gotten sick a few times and realized that after I vomited I felt much better and could eat. When I have gotten sick without eating yet it has always been just stomach acid, so I started taking some antacids and it helps some.

12. Wow!! Glad I'm not the only one experiencing this!! I fucking despise mornings cause I wake up so burnt out and sometimes hungry but can't eat for shit, or sometimes just "full" and lethargic with a stuffy nose all the time...

I'm so convinced it's the food + weed before bed ... but I can't stop smoking cause otherwise I can't sleep at nights! What a freakin dilemma... I always had a feeling it's cannabis induced anxiety in the mornings, I be toking up every night...