Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Estimate on how long THC will stay in my system?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bledwhite, Sep 19, 2010.

1. For a person of your weight, 14 days. Take niacin.

2. A total myth. All it does is make your urine more yellow/orange so when you flush with lots of water it doesn't look totally clear. It does absolutely nothing chemically or biologically to mask a test or purge cannabinoid metabolites from one's system.

3. Yeah im am new to this forum as well and had the same question pretty much. i weigh 115 lbs and have not smoked weed for about 29 days. basically a month and i have a piss test sometime soon. i've worked out like crazy and tortured my self in a sauna for like 3 days a while back. i took a home test and passed on my 11th day without smoking but i also drank a lot of water because of the sauna. how do you guys think i will do? should i keep up the routine to be on the safe side? so much headies in upstate ny its killing me lol :smoke:

4. generally takes about a month but with all that insane shit your doing definately could be less

5. yut yut thats what i keep hearing. i just wanted some feedback so i feel better about it. its festy season dude, a mans gonna wanna blaze at a show you know? haha