wrist tattoo ideas please!

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by peacelove&420, Sep 16, 2010.

1. #21 MileHighChick, Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2010
    it IS dumb.

no need to act when it's fact.

seriously, if you don't have the mental capacity to brainstorm ideas for permanent artwork on your body, you shouldn't get tattoos in the first place.

and just cause i'm a stoner doesn't mean i lack common sense...honesty isn't being rude.

2. If you need ideas for your own tattoo i feel you will later majorly regret whatever you get.

3. She doesn't NEED, she was asking for SUGGESTIONS. One person didn't invent nukes, or cars, or hydroponics. It took other people's input, ideas and creativity. With that being said OP I think you would end up regretting any tatoo when your older, unless it was covered or had some special meaning to you.

4. #24 smokedahoot, Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
    Mmm Kayyyy, I just couldnt keep quiet any longer.... Do you know how many people come into the shop and ask me help them think of something cool! Your question is not "dumb" and in fact is a pretty standard question in my buisness. ALSO, tattoos do not have to have meaning, in fact some of the nicest ones are done on the wimb and do not mean dick to anyone but are just pleasing to the eye.
    the high chick and the others that think that tattoos need to mean something and that the wearer of the art need a story behind it, are the same type of people that we laugh at in the shop. They are the ones that watch those dumb A&E shows with Kat Van Dumb Cunt and that Miami Pink show where you have to come in with a story in order to get work done. I'm sorry but in REALITY people, thats not how this shit works. We are not fucking armchair therapist, we dont care about you "dumb" story or about the "dumb" meaning behind it , (its not just me, its every artist in the biz) Fuck... I have actually told "dumb" bitches that I work better in silence or if they just cant shut their dick hole I just throw on my IPOD and zone out to do my best work on some "dumb" chick that does not even deserve MY attention. High Chick...I hope that you get all the built up anger that is directed towards you and everyone else that watches those "dumb" shows and has that "dumb" attitude towards the tattooing industry. Im sorry, but youre rude, and in this case, YOURE the "DUMB" one.
    Peace~

This came out more rude than I intended, I was just typing as I would speak it...but it sorta just spells out a very angry person. granted high chick posted something "dumb" and I usually deal with it better (everyday), but i guess i just had the chance to tell how most artist usually feel about the topic and went off the deep, but ill leave it all for you to laugh at. :)

5. I have a cannabis sleeve going right now and started with a seed on my wrist. Think about if you're going to have more done and what will work together. Yeah, the wrist stings a little. Good luck and BE ORIGINAL!!!!

6. Saying it is dumb is not a fact, it's your opinion.

You comment about mental capacity is also your opinion, not a fact. Just because YOU think getting ideas for tattos is dumb doesn't mean that she does. She came on gc to ask a simple question, and get ideas for her tattoo, not get smart ass responses from people like yourself.

No one said anything about your common sense or lack of it. And no honesty is not being rude, but coming on here claiming that your opinion is a fact and calling op's ideas/questions dumb, and having a generally negative attitude is rude. If you're just going to talk down on the op or op's ideas don't even bother posting.

Maybe your bored with your life and try to create excitement through inflammatory internent post? If so, congratulations you got my attention and 5 minutes of my life that I'll never get back.

7. ok...all the unnecessary arguing....will have a mod shuting this thread down in no time......

i would like one good reason why we should all be fighting about if it is a good idea to ask for ideas or not?

really?

8. Thanks for your input goo and smokedahoot...

Bdub your work is fuckin sick!!!!

9. #29 Dtowndank, Sep 16, 2010
    Dingusus, sorry for my long rant it's just irritating that people come on here to ask a question and get all the negative responses and smart ass answers... THAT'S what's unnecessary IMO...

I don't ever think it's a bad idea for mods to shut down threads with these types of conversations in them.. They usually seem to turn from bad to worse...

Edit: also I did not see the other peoples responses until after I posted mine and refreshed so it appears I posted my comment after the others. Had I would have seen the other responses I probably wouldn't have posted mine. Sorry!

10. exactly!!!!!! i have to agree 100%

yup unless we can deal with it ourselves....and do what we can to keep "our city" as positive as possible.....;):smoke:

btw...most of my tats are in my gallery.....

11. #31 Dtowndank, Sep 16, 2010
    hopefully it's been dealt with now :)

i looked at your tats in the thread.... Just simply amazing... I love the seed to seedling part! That was my favorite... Might even steal that idea from you ;)

lmao jk... Now people are gonna tell me I need to be original...

Edit: ok I'm a dumbass.. Sorry I was looking at the other dudes I'm gonna check urs out now..

12. lmfao!!!! is all good!;):smoke:

13. Aight I just checked them out lol... They're bad ass man I like that one of the red and black Japanese(right?) writing..

Your pics of the bears and glaciers are awesome too... I wanna hit the bong while riding on the back of a bear!

14. some of it is Japanese some is Tlingit- the natives from the part of Alaska i lived in....
    some is the two brought together.....

the one that looks like a bear claw...the center (red) is Japanese so is the lettering....wile the"claws" are Tlingit....

shit was a beautiful place to live i get back there....never leaving again!!!!

15. Well put! +rep

16. [ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhG2Y7t3R48CD933iI]Video: Lil Wayne Shows Off His New Black Light Tattoos![/ame]

Who doesn't want to be like wayne..??

:D

17. That's awesome bro... That makes me want to go to Alaska. I just hate the cold :(

I would post pics of my tattoos, but idk... I'm always nervous about how secure doing that is... Wouldn't want anyone to recognize me online

18. Got both my wrists done. Its a little more sensative so its hurts a bit more but it will probably be small im guessing so your not even in the chair too long. What ever you do though just think about it for a long time cause it will be with you forever!

19. I am not an artist or creative in that way at all. I went to talk to the artist and said i want my whole arm covered in cannabis. He looked at me like i was insane then said o.k. All i said was i wanted some vegetation, some buds and some ladybugs. He designed this for me, showed it to me and i said lets do it. Its fine to have someone design your work. Just have input and make it what you really want.

20. That's pretty much what I did with my sleeve. I gave the artist a general idea of what I wanted and let him take it from there. I like it.