Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dry Bong hits

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Indi420, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Got to have water in my bong, but I do have a smaller steamroller for just the occasion.

2. i've never really taken a dry rip with the intention of doing so. every time i've done it i've been mad baked and forgot to put water in it hahahha :smoke:

3. I prefer to use a bong because of how smooth they are.

4. +1 (5char)

5. If ya gotta be sneaky, dry hits come in handy. Another thing I like to do is fill the bong with ice (like, near the top) but no water. Chillest shit ever. :smoke:

6. you should try a hit of tabacco out of the bong or better yet a hit of tobacco out of the bong without water

7. I dry hit my bubbler occasionally. And I've hit tha bong no water but filled with ice before. Pretty nice.

8. I've had to do this when I'm smokin stealth style but I really like the comfort blanket the water gives me in knowing the smoke has been cleaned before entering my lungs.

9. word...

10. lol I just took the bottom off my waterbong this morning to use it as a steamroller. still hood -_- and i got work in 2 hours.. urkk

11. Every once and a while I will empty my bong water mid sesh and forget to fill my bong up again. Then once I start to hit the bong Im like "wait, why isn't there any bubbling noise? FUCK, this is gonna be rough, oh well." :bongin:

12. I did it once on accident. I didn't really enjoy it at the time, because I ripped a half bowl at once. I can imagine if I knew it was coming I'd adjust my hit size and not mind it so much, but the fact that I just took a huge rip killed me :( I coughed on the floor for like 3 minutes.

But then I got up and was high as fuck :smoking:

13. point in case.

it's like taking a fat waterfall rip but with out the hassle.

thus baked

14. Well I did this one time by mistake...I was so high cleaned my bong out...took it out of the bathroom to pack a fat bowl ripped it and coughed a lung thinking I was gonna die

So now ill check if my bong has water before I take a rip.