Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half-life of THC?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by adambommb, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Drinking water doesn't make you get clean.

2. I did it for the lulz.:p

3. Drinking lots of fluids, obviously, helps. Try for two bottles a day at least.

4. yeah to the guy that said drinking water doesnt make you clean, obviously it doesnt make you clean, it aids, in flushing your system.
    i drink like 2 gallons of water a day also :)

5. good idea that sounds much better, sounds like it would be alot more rewarding:)

6. i concur with above...shit i am on one right now...wasnt planning on it but been dry for 4+months now :eek:

7. hit up google and type in thc calculator...
    that shit is acurrate

8. Ok I can say that I passed the MEPS (Military Entrance Processing Station) drug test last year only 2 weeks after stopping smoking. I had smoked every day for a year+ and passed. Now, I am very lean with little body fat so that did help.

9. ^ Dude, totally off topic but, KarmaLoop is awesome.. I am def going to use that rep code haha..