G45 flowering room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by guerilla45, Sep 10, 2010.

1. #14501 Dr M, Feb 5, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2016
    Deth Stomper in the house ..gonna drp this wknd

Attached Files:

2. Congratulations Dr..

3. 45! What's up Babydaddy.. ;)
    Its been a long while since we've chatted, and of course i missed your ass. Cant wait to pot up some of your bitches again. GFBA is still in its reign, I see. How could it not it is some fire.
    Aight then holla at ya girl..
    :smoke: y

4. 3590s all the way. Get the dimmable drivers, some heat sinks, and some angle iron to mount it on. Boom. Homemade Panel. Lol

5. Hey pops just a novelty item my buddy picked up 1454774554391.jpg

6. @420inMI I see you motherfucker! You guys hanging at another forum now or just IG?

7. Oh hellz town! I've got a soldering gun, in one hand, beer in the other!

8. No doubt, daydreaming of 1K Cree Led panels. Hahahaaaaa

9. Speaking of daydreaming, here's the latest shot of a project called G Man's Kush
    It started as an SFVK, we've been working it for almost 2 years,...... Looking for that perfect male

Attached Files:

10. Krystal Jo chem4....... What's to say

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. kickin off the the Deth Stomper project..first hurdle will they germ?papr twl tonite..pop by sat-sun hopefully sds drp'd-gs tp'd- outdr chk n kelp 001.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  12. IRG Island Bubble

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Damn! nice shots!..... She looks about as fat as she is tall, how long does she have left

• Like Like x 1

14. A Ghost among lurkers.

Hope your well 420dude, you too Hag. [​IMG]

15. thanks Gman! :wave: I'm lovin' the structure and stink on this lady. nice job with her man :) this is at 48 days or 12/12, so maybe another 2-3 weeks?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Deth Stomper germ'd in 2.5 days..8 out of 10..tomorrow they'll go in cubes that are being soaked in tap wtr with a dash of rapid starter..gotta give them the full 3 days..only took sneek peek to know how many cubes to prepare..they'll go in 2.5'' bskts and then under low pwr led in bubbler unit..my team flies first class with every amenity provided as long as they produce deth stomper germs day 2.5 001.JPG deth stomper germs day 2.5 002.JPG

17. #14518 ladyluckybean, Feb 13, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
    two people told me to check out IRG this week and then I saw that someone, finally, likes JMS Stylet oil and they seemed cool and I start googling away then low and behold....

Just gonna sit back here. Don't mind me.

18. Did somebody just say, Sit? Lol.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Deth Stomper crew went in cubes and bubbler rig..they are showing extreme vigor so i'm skipping the hnd wtr in dish till roots comes out of cube step...the tails are already 2'' so direct in to bubbler with a dash of rapid starter under low pwr led for couple days..once they start getting all photoziedz they go in bigger bskt with stronger led deth stompers to cubes n bskts 006.JPG deth stompers to cubes n bskts 007.JPG deth stompers to cubes n bskts 005.JPG deth stompers to cubes n bskts 001.JPG deth stompers to cubes n bskts 008.JPG
    the rest of the crew is almost 4 wks ahead Goblin Sceptre soil n hydro deth stompers to cubes n bskts 003.JPG deth stompers to cubes n bskts 004.JPG
    HAZKS clones in hydro deth stompers to cubes n bskts 002.JPG
    Sally Alley crew ..two HAZKS, auto Pink D x Amnesia, SFC sally alley aftr one wk 001.JPG sally alley aftr one wk 002.JPG sally alley aftr one wk 003.JPG

• Like Like x 1