Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing Drug Test with expired Detox

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jules23, Sep 10, 2010.

1. I have been smoking for many years and have had lots of success with Ready Clean detox for passing drug tests for jobs. I may possibly have a drug test tomorrow but I noticed that my Ready Clean expired two months ago. Will it still work? :confused:
    Really would appreciate some advice from anyone who may know. thanks! :smoke:

2. If i were you i would buy a new one if i had the money at the moment. But if getting a new one is out of the question, then i don't see how it wouldn't work because i doubt all the chemicals in it to make it work just degrade like that. At the same time, i don't think it would be healthy to drink if the Ready Clean isn't sealed.

3. FYI Detox drinks don't work for shit whether new or old.
    You would have passed anyway regardless of the drink.

Let me say that again: SCAM. Time and exercise or substitution are the only options.

4. truth

5. thank you Irufushi. It is still sealed and I dont have the money to buy more so I may just risk it. I am a heavy smoker and have passed with Ready Clean many times. I don't see how it could not be working.

6. I am happy to say I passed with detox on only two days clean. :hello:

7. Good Job!

8. I possibly have a drug test right after an important 9am interview today... I only just now realized that the vale detox we have is like 8 months expired, does anyone live around north Portland that knows any smoke shops that have detox or are open super early? or should I just hope for the best with what I got? :/