post your stoned doodles :]

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by speechless, Aug 31, 2010.

1. some more doodlllage
    [​IMG]

2. It's people like you that cause my insecurities

3. haha what do you mean bro?

4. I draw stuff that I think is good, I look at others and am like 0.0. And it's joke man, joke

5. thanks bro, and idk why your being negative on yourself your shit is sick.. it really just comes down to creativity anyone can gain some kind of drawing skill.. I seen your doodles and its on some abstract shit that I like, there a reason why you think your shit is good at first and its because it is... it's all about outputting your creativity.(thats how i view art anyways) Your art will only improve and truthfully I bash my art all the time... but I know if i just stay at it... ill always get closer to that goal

6. Wow, i wish i could +rep all of you. i have a lot of respect for anyone that can draw, as i am terrible at it. these are some great drawings guys, really mean it

7. Thanks man, I guess it's cause I will always be my biggest critic, and I will be definately using some of your work to try and further my stuff, goodluck and stay drawing n stuff

8. ya we got some talent on GC deff... join the GC art movement man and just get on some doodles

Ya bro thats def the case i feel like many artist have that dilemma probably why we don't stop. And same to you man, and im about to post some drawings from winter/fall your art bashes on it!

9. haha straight bum'n it

10. sand castles and a radio, chillin on a smoke stream

11. One hellu way to live bro

12. i have some pretty tight doodles but im too lazy to upload them. someday soon i will :]

13. Older doodle I found... haha idk what was going on in my head but i know theres mad hidden shit in here just can't remember what it was

[​IMG]

14. Is that the all-seeing eye in one of the loopy things?

15. haha ya it is

16. Bangin' doodles, everyone. You have all inspired me.

• Like Like x 1
  17. hey guys, im happy you liked my drawing. heres some more i did that day[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1