Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to light a bowl with no lighter

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Korey1919, Aug 29, 2010.

1. QFT :hello:

2. Take a paper clip, bend it into a "u" and stick it into a outlet. Makesure your holding on to the paperclip too. I'm sure that'll make some fire. :rolleyes:

3. Turn your stove on and go find a dollar bill. Roll it up really tight and hold it on the hot part. You you could just your lazy ass down to the nearest gas station with that dollar and buy a lighter.

On a serious note: Go knock on a neighbors door and ask to borrow one.

4. This.

5. I used to bring a lit candle (lit with the stove) and some toothpicks into my room.

6. wait what?

7. just go get a fucking lighter and end this thread

8. I can't believe in the year 2010 people are still asking how to make fire.

9. that^

You have to make fucking fire.
    Alright I don't like being a douche so..
    Lighter or matches is your best bet man....it is the easiest way I know of creating fire..also, maybe u have a grill lighter laying around? they work.

10. Gee man, I don't really have any idea... :confused:

Maybe you should post a new thread in Seasoned Tokers, so all those really knowledgeable guys can help you out. ;)

11. Oh yeah, you mean the board with all the "OMFG my mom found my stash!!!11" threads. Good idea!

12. Take a peace of printer paper and roll it tight, then turn your oven on to 350...wait 5 minutes then light one in of the paper on the heating rod. This will cause the paper to burn much like a cigarette. Use it to light the bowl while in-taking. the paper is a bit harsh but it works perfectly.   

13. That was hilarious. Kudos to you.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Old thread is very old.
    4 yrs old

15. Your not old enough to smoke.... If you don't know the answer to this question! Anyway these.

Matches!
    Stove - Light a little stick and use it to spark your bowl!
    You can hot knife it (not using your bowl though)

Think....... :)

Sent from yo mamma!